“Home away From Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Home away From Home”
Reviewed 28 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

My Husband and I stayed at Beachside Inn on our vacation get away! I looked thru hundreds of places it seemed like and none of them were worth the price! The room was gorgeous and affordable and was right across the street from the beach! Our room was very clean and I love the keyless entry. I hate being responsible for a key. It's just something else to keep up with. It was like one minute from shopping!(I'm a sucker for shopping) We loved our stay at Beachside Inn! When I called to make the reservations, Jess was very nice and very helpful! We will definitley be back and recommend this place to everyone!

Recommended for:

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
25 May 2011
Thank you for your lovely review.

We are working toward purchasing more comfortable lounge chairs for our rooms.

Also we have soundproofed the adjoining rooms somewhat. Still a work in progress.

We do listen and will do whatever we can to make your stay even better when you return.

See you at the beach!

Eunice (aka) Innkeeper.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice”
Reviewed 3 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Very nice stay, in fact I might say excellent. Extra soft bed I was leery of but slept great.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
3 Feb 2011
You were a delight to have with us Mr. N.
Tennessee
Reviewed 23 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing