“Perfect Dinner Date”

Graffiti & The Funky Blues Shack
Reserve with OpenTable
Graffiti & The Funky Blues Shack is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 410 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Graffiti and Funky Blues Shack, a Destin tradition for over 20 years, specializes in quality Fresh LOCAL Seafood, Eclectic fare, Coastal cuisine, Italian, Pasta, Pizza, and fresh daily chef specials. Our cozy full service dinning area is perfect for a fun and unique dining experience with family and friends, and also kid friendly. The walls are covered with the soulful works of local artists and room lighted by strings of multicolored bulbs and candles. The Funky Blues Shack (FBS) side is all about having fun with two full bars and over 35 craft beers on tap. FBS has Dueling Pianos or other entertainment scheduled every night and stays open late also serving a full Bar Menu until close. Each nights performers are as eclectic as our establishment and every night has a different flavor. FBS was also Rated Best Restaurant with Live Music in Destin 2012 and 2013 by Beachcomber magazine. So come Eat, Drink, and GET FUNKY tonight!
Reviewed 5 June 2018

My husband & I took my 12 & 14 year old niece & nephew for dinner in the evening around 9PM. There was a live band & the atmosphere was too much fun. We enjoyed our food, service & the live band. The ambiance is really neat full of colorful art pieces. The food is just as great!

Date of visit: May 2018
Charles S, Owner at Graffiti & The Funky Blues Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Wow, thanks for a great review! I’m so glad that you and your family had a fun visit. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

When we entered the place was fairly empty so despite great reviews I had some reservations. However the food and service were excellent. We had the Brussels sprout appetizer and seafood on cheese grits with an incredible ragout. Both were amazing and the music was just the right volume for talking and listening. The decor keeps your attention as it is funky like the name says.

Date of visit: May 2018
Charles S, General Manager at Graffiti & The Funky Blues Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for a great review! Happy to hear you enjoyed the food and music. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Monday nights are the home of the Emerald Coast Blues Group hosted by EdMo and Gwen D’Vyne with varied guests. Great night! Bring your family and introduce them to real music while you have dinner. There is even a little space to dance.

Date of visit: May 2018
Charles S, Owner at Graffiti & The Funky Blues Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Happy to hear you enjoyed Blues Jam on Monday! Thanks for a great review... hope to see you again for dinner and dancing real soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying I came to this place by accident. I was looking for a bar close by my hotel but really I was starving and in the mood for a bar burger. I wasn't even in the mood to drink. Well, the place sucked me in as soon as I walked through its funky doors. The vibe was very chill, lounge-y, and had a speakeasy feel to it. I loved the blues artwork. My burger was cooked & seasoned perfectly. Great selection of beer and cocktails and both bartenders that served me, Zach & Mitch, were very personable, attentive and made me feel like I had been coming there for years! It's truly a pleasure when you meet nice people but even better people that enjoy their jobs and welcome you with a smile!! I spent almost every night of my vacation at Graffiti and wish I had more time in Destin to catch their nightly lineup which was consistently good and always different. Best part, no snobby people, no drunken fools, good level for talking without shouting and actually hearing the other person. I will miss you til my next trip. You guys are AWESOME!!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Wow! I’m so glad you found us, and I’m equally glad that you a great experience. We pride overselves on great music, food, drinks, and service. It looks like we hit the mark, I’ll happily share your feedback with the Graffiti staff. Thanks for spending your vacation with us, we hope to see you again during your next vacation to Destin. Thanks for an amazing review!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Love this place!
Really cool atmosphere and great live music. The food is always delicious.
This is a great place to go with family and friends to have a good meal and a good time.

Date of visit: May 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and your kind words. We look forward to serving you again next time you visit us for food and fun. Thanks again!