other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Jade East 530”
Reviewed 19 December 2008 for a stay in July 2008

The condo was a little bit dated and certainly could have used some repairs, especially in the Master Bathroom. The kitchen was extremely sparse with regards to pots, pans and utensils. It was a good thing that I had brought a couple of pots from home or I would not have been able to cook the items as planned. Also, there was definitely a lack of storage space in the Master Bedroom. We really enjoy the Jade East facility and stay there often on our annual vacation. However, I know that this would not be my first choice of condo's on subsequent visits.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The location of the property and amenities
Liked least: The lack of luxury and condition of condo
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
No pets
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing