“You MUST try the Cinnamon Roll French Toast”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #14 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

While visiting Destin last week we trine to go in one breakfast place but the line was out the door and not moving so we went to Another Broken Egg and boy were we delighted. The food was great! I had the cinnamon roll French toast on the recommendation of our server, Rachel, and was very pleased. It was scrumptious! One of my friends had bacon, eggs, and pancakes (which were the size of hubcaps!) which she said were good. I can't even remember what my other friend had because I was too busy enjoying my French toast, but she liked it a lot! Great food and super service! I would highly recommend it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed 2 January 2015

We had the Stan's #1 and thought it was good. It could have been better if the eggs were fluffier and not so dry. The coffee was good but not outstanding. We also had a vegetable dish that was just okay. Overall it was good but not making want to run back right away. Waited about 20 minutes which was no big deal.

Reviewed 2 January 2015 via mobile

I just devoured the granola, fruit & quinoa breakfast and it was fantastic! Every bite was delicious. I am full but not in a food coma and feel ready to take on the rest of the day. I can't relate in words how good this item was! Wish someone at home offered something even half as wonderful!!

Reviewed 31 December 2014

Horrible hollandaise sauce, must be from a can. Over priced breakfast, cost me $18 for eggs benedict and one glass of orange juice. Usually have to go to Disney or the movie theater for those kind of prices. LOL. Did I mention the fake hollandaise? Will never eat there again!

3  Thank lavoshar
Reviewed 30 December 2014

Went here since the Donut Hole was crazy - definitely a better choice for real service and great food. The egg dishes all were great. A different item was the quinoa and fruit - delish