“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Loved my visit to this little breakfast spot. A little disappointed they didn’t have chai, but they made up for it with the Crab Bake Benedict. A beautifully light crap cake accompanied by andouille infused hollandaise was a perfect combination.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Yes, always good but, with this comes a down side; always a wait. Trust me, it is well worth it. ALL the omelettes are excellent. Did I mention the City Grits? No? Order them. You won’t be sorry.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely, delicious food... Great!!!

However, Crystal our waitress made a horrible statement... After out meal of approximately 35 minutes, we asked our waitress if they had WIFI and she replied, “they have it but they don’t want people sitting here for hours”.

This statement felt directed at us finishing our drinks and was wrong on soooooooo many levels.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Husband and I had brunch at this gem and absolutely loved it! I had the biscuits and gravy, husband the oyster scramble....both delicious! And OMG- the bloody Mary is a right of passage! Just do It! Pretty sure we are going to be back there tomorrow!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This place was incredible. I got the cinnamon French toast and it was AMAZING!! Probably one of the best things I’ve ever eaten, in my life. The atmosphere was so cozy and welcoming. Staff was super friendly. We’ll definitely be back.