All reviewsmovie roomindoor poolshuffle boardhot tubacross the streetatrium areafull kitchenoff seasonbedroom condospring breakfamily vacation
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Dirty place. Would not recommend staying here. There was hair on my bathroom floor which was there when I left. Housekeeping came twice and that was to empty my one trash bin from the bathroom which some has spilled on the floor and they left it there. I made my own second trash bin which sat for two days full of trash. My bed wasn’t made the whole time I was there and I got clean towels so I thought until I opened it up to use and there was long strands of black hair all over the towel. I had dirty towels I placed on the floor for removal which sat on my floor from Friday to Monday on check out day. No do not disturb signs. I asked housekeeping when I seen them for my daughters room to be cleaned she didn’t speak English so she grabbed a clear small trash bag and started to pull towels off her dirty cart and fill the bag with towels! Do not stay here! Waste of my money! It’s a clean it yourself come get trash bags from the front desk yourself kinda place!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank TeeBrooks
ClubDestinCondos, Manager at Club Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

I am sorry to read about your experience while staying at our property. I will be addressing this with the housekeeping management team to make sure the staff is properly trained on how to properly clean and inspect rooms. Thank you for taking time to leave a review and we hope you enjoyed the Destin area during your stay and consider giving us another try.

~Club Destin ~

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We did a timeshare exchange from a 5 star resort to this dated property. We accepted a studio unit exchange for our beautiful 1 bedroom in Sint Maarten. We knew it would be small but didn't expect shabby. This was basically a motel room with a small kitchen area. There is no hair dryer which is unheard-of in any updated accommodation. There are no safety grab bars in the tub /shower area. The room was only partially serviced midweek. The bed linens weren't changed and the bed wasn't made-up.
As others have pointed out the beach access is across a very busy highway, and chair and umbrella rental are costly.
Nice pool and hot tub in a large atrium which has shuffleboard and a putting green.However there are only a few chairs in the pool area and no lounge chairs. The rooms do not have any outdoor seating.
All in all we were very disappointed in this vacation exchange.

Room Tip: We don't recommend this resort.6
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adele A
ClubDestinCondos, Manager at Club Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

We appreciate your feedback and will look into your issues and suggestions. The room service we provide varies on how the reservation was made, additional daily cleanings are available for a nominal fee. I am happy you were able to use our amenities and will look further into adding additional chairs. We hope you were able to enjoy the Destin area and the family atmosphere we offer to everyone.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Stayed there April 20+21. Be prepared for a tired, 1970ish timeshare that needs a serious update to its rooms. The venetian blinds did not keep the light out. The carpets were filthy.The AC ran all night and sounded like a waterfall. There were no hair dryers. You had to cross a very busy 4-lane road to get to the beach which you could not see from the property as there are hi-rise condos blocking the view. Worst of all, you needed to pay $40.00 a day to rent beach chairs otherwise you could not sit on the beach!!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank tenczas
ClubDestinCondos, Manager at Club Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

We appreciate taking time to review our property. I am very sorry to read about the issues during your recent stay and will address these with the department heads. The property is not located on the beach, therefore we have no rights to the beach. The condominiums that are beach front allow our guest to rent their chairs and umbrellas for a fee. I hope your family was able to enjoy the amenities we have to offer and the beautiful area surrounding Destin.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean. The website doesn’t show that there are some doors that open to the outside. Not a fan of that and you’ll have to deal with smokers on the outside railing. It’s for this reason we won’t return here unless we can ensure we don’t have an outside room. The pool is excellent and the staff are friendly and attentive. What they call an arcade is puny but there is shuffle board and a movie room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
ClubDestinCondos, Manager at Club Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for leaving a review of our property, we hope you consider returning in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The room very clean and staff very friendly. We enjoyed the indoor pool, hot tub ,movie room, and small kitchen in our room. The choice to cook our own meals saved us money compared to eatting out three meals a day. Beach time....we had to cross 98 highway ,but I drove a Mile down the rode Henderson for Beach Church.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ClubDestinCondos, Manager at Club Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

We appreciate your recent review and look forward to your family staying with us again.