“Top Notch!”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #99 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Description: If you’re looking for a quick early breakfast, or for a leisurely brunch or lunch, one of our Another Broken Egg Cafes is the place to be. Our unique and creative menu offers you a multitude of great choices. We believe that your breakfast & brunch are the most important meal times of the day. Our goal is to provide you with the most nourishing meal, prepared to order with the highest quality.
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, friendly service, great coffee and scrumptious lobster grits!!!! Everything we ordered was simply delicious. They did not skimp on the lobster in the lobster grits, and the lobster was fresh and no imitation. My mouth is watering just thinking about it as I write this review. The menu was well put together, I can’t wait to go back to taste all the other great sounding menu items.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Long wait to get in on a Saturday morning. Disappointed that there is an extra charge for maple syrup! Very noisy, understaffed.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Nice place to experience breakfast or brunch with your significant other or a group of friends. The menu is varied-waffles to eggs benedict. The Bloodys are awesome and artistic!!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Slow service, mediocre food. It’s the off season, so I expected a little more. So much for that. After we were seated in the back away from civilization, I’d say we were an afterthought. I feel that in a breakfast place, coffee should be offered as we are seated. Not ordered & be brought to the table 5 minutes later. The food was ok, but nothing special. Had to get up & get my own Tabasco after asking the waitress for it.
The rest of the sheeple can keep eating here, but I’m done.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Six of us (4 adults, 2 kids) stopped in for a good breakfast to start the long drive back to Arkansas. This breakfast experience was q breakfast, OK?, but it was a level above normal in terms of service and food.
We ordered 3 different varieties of "The Traditional" breakfast, a Yogurt Parfait, pancakes, bacon, etc. with coffee, milk, juice and waters. All our orders were brought promptly by a very helpful and pleasant waitress. The food was all done to order and very good as well - the waitress was one who didn't write down any of the 6 orders and was quite amazing in that regard.
This was very enjoyable meal. I highly recommend Another Broken Egg if you're in the mood to be treated right and get a good value for breakfast.
(Be aware that I may not have the exact cafe - I believe that there are two in Destin, FL, but we WERE at one of them - I didn't make a note of the address.)