Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$278
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$399
US$339
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$342
US$314
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Home2 Suites by Hilton Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$171
US$330
US$299
EmbassySuites.com
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$209
Priceline
All reviewsshopping cartsgulf sideseveral unitsholiday islecovered parkinggated entrancespring breakhot tub was nicenever stay anywhere elsetennis courtshome away from homethe main highwayplan to returnclean condotropical stormfort waltona great place to stay
Reviewed 7 April 2016

My family and I were very pleased with Jetty East! A perfect spot on the beach. The condo we rented was extremely clean and well decorated. An excellent place for our family to spend Spring Break. We were on the Jetty side and still had a beautiful view. The pool was large and heated which was a hit for our 9 year old since we beach was alittle breezy this time of year. Jetty East is in a great location for shopping, restaurants, putt putt, waterpark, etc. I would absolutely go back to Jetty East!! Small draw back, the beach area is not the biggest...especially at high tide. We did manage for find a spot each day :)

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank awturcotte
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

2nd year here with family for spring break. Last year we stayed in a different unit. Clean and well kept this year in 501 different story. Terrible water leak in ceiling but we have been given buckets for the trouble. Dryer vents into the unit so you can enjoy some serious humidity. No working exhaust fans in the shower more humidity. Awesome exterior receptacle on the balcony falling out of the wall. 10 year old coffee maker needs pitched, it's petty but I like coffee! Free use of small plug in fans for white noise at night so you can't hear the mice in the wall.
All stuff that you would have fixed at home but we payed $2k to live with it for a week. Not again. If you come pick a different unit not 501.
Yes I told management the said they would get a work order started. Yes we thought about asking to move. Tired from the drive kids are already setup. Said oh well and had a beer.

View is awesome with 3 balconies. Easy to get to restaurants and shopping. Beach is great for the kids.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Nate317
Jetty East R, Manager at Jetty East Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear Guest,
I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience at our complex. Unfortunately we received ten inches of rain within a very short period of time. Maintenance brought the buckets to your unit as soon as you reported the leak and other issues. We were not aware of the coffee maker. However, housekeeping brought you a new one this morning as soon as we read this message. You will at times hear noises in the chases from water running down through the complex. We hope you enjoy the remainder of your stay.

Regards,
Jetty East Management

Reviewed 13 March 2016

This picture does not look this the beach! It is a pristine beach!! Most gorgeous water of anywhere in the world! Love this family friendly place! We have been going for years. It is in a great location! You can take a shuttle to many places also. It has pool, hot tub, tennis, and the most beautiful beach! Book a unit on the end to get the the best view of the jetty and the beach, 01 and 02 units are the largest! Best view of anywhere!!

Room Tip: Corner rooms, 01, 02 at the end are the nicest and largest !
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2016

We have been going for 15 years, both of my kids have grown up staying here, and we have many memories, however we will not be staying here for or upcoming vacation. I called a few days back, and the lady that took my call was very rude to me, must be under new management. I was not aware of some of the fees, and not able to pay our remaining balance in cash upon our arrival. I do understand how the owners could loose money if their unit is booked for months at a time and then someone has to cancel leaving that unit unoccupied. I just thought it was sad how the lady talked to me over the phone, because I was just a little shocked to hear about the changes in their policy and having to pay in full 30 days prior to arrival, and non refundable if you do not have travelers insurance. Anyway, we did however make reservations at another condo in Destin, with no problems. My kids are really sad, but we will start new memories at another condo.

Stayed: March 2015
10  Thank cstone2
Jetty East R, Manager at Jetty East Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

We are sorry to hear that you won’t be staying with us this time. Also, very sorry to hear about how the policies were communicated to you and it has been addressed with my staff. We are forced to make policy changes from time to time, so that we can continue to provide high quality vacation rental units. These changes are not made arbitrarily, but are due to repeated incidents such as no-shows, damage to rooms, violation of condo rules etc. When we make these changes it is done in conjunction with a committee of unit owners and condo management. We consult with other condos in the area as well to see how they manage these issues, and indeed our policies are consistent with the what the majority of other vacation condos are doing. When a change in policy is made, it is posted on our website as well as in the booking software we use. When applicable we will also announce major policy changes on our Facebook page and in our seasonal e-mails. We don’t want our guests to be surprised when they show up and encourage everyone to view our webpage and make themselves familiar with all our policies prior to booking a stay with us, as policies do occasionally change from year to year. Hope this helps clarify things a bit and we hope you enjoy your stay in Destin.

Regards,
Kathy Friesen

Reviewed 14 October 2015

My husband won a free 3 night stay at Jetty East. We didn't have to pay anything for a 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo on the beach. It was your basic beach front condo. From booking our stay to checking out, the staff were all great. We had mostly a parking lot view because we were on the lowest floor and couldn't see the jetty due to trees, but hey...it was FREE! The condo was clean and stocked with plenty of towels, linens, and sufficient paper products. The furnishings were fine, nothing spectacular, but the couch, chair and bed were all very comfortable. We had no complaints at all with the facility. The pool was super nice and the grounds were well maintained. I wish our "neighbors" would not have hoarded the shopping carts for transporting your luggage (one or two directly outside our door for the entire stay), but that is not the condo's fault. Also, the wifi was basically useless. I would consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Choose a floor higher than the 1st if possible, for better views. We didn't have a choice.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple