“Wonderful Breakfast ”

The Breakfast Table
Ranked #68 of 315 Restaurants in Destin
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

My husband had coffee, a waffle and bacon. The coffee was so good that he got one to go! Two slices of light crispy bacon.

I had scrambled eggs well done a little brown and they were cooked perfectly. I also had hash brown casserole, bacon and white toast.

All items were delicious and served hot. Their unsweetened tea is very good.

They also serve lunch, but we will be coming back for breakfast for sure!!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely blown away by the food, service, and staff! We went twice during our vacation, food was perfection, never saw the bottom of our coffee cups, and were very well taken care of. The longest wait we had was 5 minutes, but there were several parties waiting when we left both times so go early (pre-10:00)! I'm sad to go home because it'll be another year before I can eat here again. Thank you for doing what you do, guys! Excellent job!

2  Thank slverdoe
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Excellent breakfast, friendly service, and cool decor! I can't say enough great things about this place. It was so good on our July 4th vacation, we went back the next day. If you want to find out a little history about Destin ask the pretty lady checking you out up front. She was one of the original families to make Destin their home. Also, the owner was very kind as well. What a wonderful place!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Our family loved this place so much we actually went there twice on our vacation. We have three teenagers and they were all entertained. The food is amazing but Melissa the waitress is even more amazing. I can't imagine how many people she waits on every day and she remembered us! She's a sweetheart! The kids loved drawing on the tablecloth and having it displayed on the wall. We all enjoyed playing a little Go Fish as we waited for our food. The Experience here is happy you may have to wait a little but it is so well worth the wait! Don't miss this spot!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Never going back! I've been to several different breakfast restaurants and my life, but none of them compare to this. It was approximately 1030 in the morning on a weekend which I understand is a busy time for restaurants when we arrived. Upon arrival it took approximately 15 minutes to get a table which was not a problem considering that the restaurant was full. The restaurant begin clearing out with a couple more customers trickling in after us. Once we were seated, our order was taken about 15 minutes later. we watched as other tables who were seated after us ordered and received food before us, paid, and left. Approximately an hour later, once we were the only table left in the restaurant we received her food which was dried out as if it had been under heat lamps for a while. Everyone's eggs were burned, but since we were starving by this point, we begrudgingly ate them anyways. The server offered no explanation or apology for the delay in service or the quality of the food. Considering the fact that the food was almost an edible I would say this place is way overpriced. After returning back to our condo, we began the unfortunate process of advanced indigestion (six people + two toilets=sad face). With the dozens of great breakfast places in Destin, hopefully this one will go out of business soon.