“Exceptioanlly nice staff, good food, coffed was perfect, brakfast was great”

The Breakfast Table
Ranked #62 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Bottom line up front - you cannot go wrong with this place. From the minute we entered to the minute we left - everything was perfect. This place is not fancy but it is not trying to be. It certainly is NOT a dump. It is a great little café that is clean, clean bathrooms, and tastefully decorated. We enjoyed the art work. The people who work here are friendly and professional. The hostess at he front desk was charming and kind - and beautiful. Our breakfast order was done perfectly and came out hot. The biscuits were hot and flakey with REAL BUTTER. Overall - this has just become our new go to place. I really hesitated to let everyone know about this place because we liked being able to just park right out front and be seated immediately. I am afraid that will not last long. One last thing - try the fresh muffins. Take one home. It was great.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This is a cute little place with well crafted and delicious meals! We got a typical American Breakfast, the Fritatta of the day, and the special, Covina Maquechoix an amazing Cobia fish brunch special over grits that was to die for!! And of course bottomless Mimosas :-) Steven took good care of us!
You can tell how delicious the meals were because we devoured them before we could take pictures. Sorry :-/

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I cannot begin to tell you how delicious every item on their menu is. And when I say, "every item on their menu", I mean EVERY ITEM ON THEIR MENU. They source locally and offer gourmet level breakfast and lunch dishes at a reasonable price - this is Destin, Florida, a tourist location, so the pricing is typically a bit above average. But every penny is worth it. From the local Amavida coffee to the fresh caught seafood, they put extra care in every detail.

Lastly, The Breakfast Table is homey. And I don't mean "lived in", I mean the owner greets nearly everyone that enters with a smile, their waiting area is setup like a breakfast nook and they offer coffee while you wait. The seating is not too cramped, but not too spaced out, so you feel like all of you are experiencing your breakfast together without being on top of one another. I have always enjoyed my experience at The Breakfast Table and highly recommend you plan to visit at least twice while you're in town.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Adorable cafe & great food & very friendly service!! Staff was so nice & sensitive to all of us evacuees from south Florida! Also, awesome cappuccinos!! Fresh food & good service! 2 thumbs up!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped by the sweet, quaint little restaurant before we hit the beach. The ambiance is wonderful. You walk into a place that feels like home, with its sweet decorations, kind and attentive staff and wall of drawings done by other patrons. We were seated and waited on immediately. The coffee was rich and smooth and my husbands cappuccino was sweet and bold with the perfect indulgent flavor. The biscuits and gravy were divine, the flaky homemade biscuits melting in my mouth. The breakfast burrito was crammed with intense bright flavors, the grits were savory and cooked perfectly. I ordered the bagel with egg whites, spinach, and avocado and it was amazing. We highly recommend this little slice of heaven along the Destin highway. You won’t be disappointed.