“Amazing service and banana pudding!”

Buck’s Smokehouse
Ranked #6 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 12 May 2015

This was our first trip to Buck's and it won't be our last! This restaurant appears new and the decor and setting is really neat. The bbq pork sandwich I had with the sweet sauce was very tasty. I shared some coleslaw and that was great on top of my sandwich. The others in my party also loved their pork sandwich and pork platter and the baked beans too. We all shared the banana pudding for dessert and it was outstanding. We sat outside and had no less than 3 staff members come out and ask us if we needed anything, more sauce or a drink refill and asked us how we were doing. Great service and friendly people you have working here! My Dad even left a tip on the table because he was so impressed with this place. Great meal, we will return.

4  Thank dshendri

Reviewed 8 May 2015

Just want to say how much my family has enjoyed your Barbecue and all the good tasting side dishes! We especially love the way you wrap your sandwiches in butcher paper and how sanitary that is!

I came in this afternoon for some of the sides to have with my already prepared meat. They were all scrumptious!! As I was talking with the owner, and on my way out the door, he reaches over and grabs a pink cap and says "I bet you can wear this". Now that was just real sweet and I have it on right now!! THANK YOU very much for the cap! And keep doing what you have been doing.....can't argue with success!!!

3  Thank Rhonda P
Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

Honestly the BEST BBQ ever. The BBQ is so good it doesn't even need sauce. Absolutely a MUST when you are anywhere near here.

2  Thank Bval323
Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

I've been here a lot and had mixed reviews. A 5 star rating requires a lot (to me). A cinder block building 20 feet from Hwy 98 that serves food in paper and foam cups does not deserve a higher rating than one with fine table service and a wine list.
That being said, it was some of the best ribs ever and the coleslaw rocks.

1  Thank ruzac
Reviewed 6 May 2015

If you're looking for a no frills intimate dining experience and love good bbq then this is your place.