“Decent Lunch Spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We enjoy trying different craft beers so this was an easy choice. When we walked in there was no host. We waited for a few minutes until a waitress saw us and walked over to seat us. We ordered a few beers and some apps to start off with no problems. Naturally they have a great selection of beer. Then we ordered lunch. Everything came out correct. Service was slow but it seemed they were way understaffed. Took a long time to get a check also. Food was pretty good.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

True to its name WOB has a very large selection of beers as well as mixed drinks, but the specialty is beer. One can go just to be with family or friends or WOB has lots of activities to keep one entertained like Trivia, Karaoke, Family Feud nights and entertainment nights. I had the chili which was very good and the wife ordered a German pretzel which was also good. The sangria was excellent.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Convinced by friends it was awesome and had every kind of beer. We go there and they have Mythos on their beer list. I ordered that because I drank it alot in Greece. They come back and say they don't have it. Well why is it on your list? So I order a Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier they bring it to me in a tall blue moon glass. I come back 2 days later and ask for it again, they don't have it on draft but they have bottles. So I get one, drink it and order another and they are out of it all together now. So I didn't come back after that. Great place and a lot of American beer, just wish they had more of what I wanted.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

This place was a nice change from your typical restaurant located in an outdoor mall venue. Coolest part was the huge tv my kids could play the Wii on, outdoor cornhole, golden tee, board games. The beer was divided up on the menu by type...IPAs, wheat, ales, lagers, etc. You can choose different flights. They also have happy hour daily from 3-7 with some nice selection of food for $5. Had the chicken tacos, very yummy. Staff super nice.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I went for lunch. It was pretty calm. The service was good and so was the food. It is in the shopping area with Bass Pro. I had a flat bread pizza. And there is a lot of different beers.