“Great Appetizers!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Were looking for a place to get appetizers to hold us over until a wedding rehearsal dinner. Liked the idea of all of the beer choices. My husband was disappointed that they did not have Old Speckled Hen from England. It is very had to find. Anyway, we had several appetizers that we all shared. Our service was excellent and the food was very good. Nice place to stop in for a cold brew.

1  Thank MaccaFan1

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Sit outside and enjoy your meal with an ice cold beer. The giant pretzel with beer cheese dip is a great appetizer. The burgers are great.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The menu is simple and easy and the multiple choices of their own great house brews plus your classic choices can be found here. It's really not as pricey as most restaurants in The Commons and they even have a brunch special where you can get bottomless mimosas, bloody Mary's and what not with an entree for a little over $20. That was all good!!! However, I went here with my daughter, another time with my husband, and also my friend, and the service was terrible. I was served by 3 different people and each one of them were kinda crap. They seriously break all the customer service requirements to be servers. It is a cool place but it's so relaxed you may not see your super chill server for 20 minutes lol! The other suggestion I can make is don't have pretzel envy!!! If you don't order the pretzel you will see everyone else getting it and you will die of jealousy. It is so big and delicious that it is totally worth the $11 and would be an excellent appetizer for 2 to 3 people. Go for the food for sure just remember to put a gps tracker in your servers pocket

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

A group of 11 of us arrived for lunch on a weekday. It took a few minutes until our party was acknowledged by someone when we arrived. However, the wait was not long for a table for our group. The menu had a good variety of items, especially for the kids. The food was good, even though it seemed our wait was longer than normal. Good place for kids as there were games and a few TVs to hold their attention.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious & the atmosphere was great!!! Our server was always great!!!! Planning to go back on my next visit to sunshine state!!!!!!