All reviewsthe hotel staffone night staycouple of nightspleasant stayhotel roommemorial day weekendrooms were very cleanrestrooms
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Terrible food for breakfast, room was dirty upon arrival, all the outlets in the room was loose. Rooms were very outdated as well. Parking is really tight in the parking area. Recieved 3 phone calls to confirm I was coming in a 24 hr period. I responded all 3 times with yes.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Rooms are dirty dirty dirty and blood was all over the bathroom customer service was very unprofessional..i was called a liar over a ice bucket not being in my room...breakfast was a joke and when they ran out oh well too bad. worst hotel I have ever been in felt unsafe do to the riff raft of people hanging around the pool area fully clothed and sleeping

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I stay there the summer of 2017 and let me tell you the room was so dirty, had a smell and all the chairs in the breakfast area were all dirty, Never again will I stay there!!!
NASTY place, again very dirty in and out

Room Tip: Stay away from this dirty place,
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute for a one night stay on July 2, 2018. The hotel staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. We were glad to find a hotel room available during Fourth of July week

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2018

We booked 2 rooms for 9 people; the rooms were filthy. the floors were so dirty my 81 year old mother had to change her socks after making a trip to the bathroom and back to the bed to sit down. THEY WERE BLACK. Someone's hair in the bathroom, mold in the bathroom and on the ceiling in the sleeping area. The front desk made a copy of my mother's credit card (in case we had additional charges). If you are staying in Destin pick someplace else. I would never recommend this place to anyone. I notified corporate and they just referred me back to the hotel. the hotel sent me a complimentary "we are sorry for the inconvenience. We strive to do better" e-mail.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family