US$130
Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$135
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$126
All reviewsbeach chairscovered bridgehoneymoon islandnew ownerspinellas trailold floridanoodlesbusy roadbeach itemsstep back in timeretro feelflorida stylequeen bedfull size fridgedunedin causewaystayed nightsoutdoor pool
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I stayed 2 nights and was very pleased with my experience. The owners, Pamela and Anthony, were personable and made me feel right at home. The room I stayed in reminded me of my Aunt's beach house as a kid, from the quaint decor to the layout of the furniture. It was clean and quiet, so I got some much needed rest after driving down from PA. I was also able to utilize the kitchenette for cooking small meals, which was very convenient. Easy 5 stars, considering how much you get for the low rental price. Would highly recommend Palm Court!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Thanks again to Trip Advisor reviewers for leading me to this gem! The friendliest people ever to be found stay here, and the owner is also very friendly. I have never been lead to my motel room like on a cruise ship and shown what amenities are available. This place is spotlessly clean, safe, and quiet. There is a full kitchen with a full size fridge and freezer, but I ate out all the time. It feels like a home away from home and many retirees have extended stays here. One can also walk right next door for down home and cheap breakfast at The Covered Bridge restaurant. Lots of locals gather there every morning and any visitor will be welcomed and made to feel comfortable. Dunedin might be a very busy city with the traffic, but the people make this place feel like a small town. My purpose for staying two nights here was to see nearby Honeymoon Island State Park and Tarpon Springs seven miles to the north.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 24 October 2017

A lot of people recommended this motel so we went. I have mixed feelings. The room was very small with a mini fridge and microwave sitting on top of a dresser in a corner. The coffee maker was above my head on top of the microwave, so difficult to reach. The place was clean but needs work. My biggest complaint was how bright the rooms were at night. Too many lights on right outside to sleep.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The accommodation is quite basic with noisy air conditioning but the owner went out of his way to give us full information on local activities. We took full advantage of the chairs /umbrellas and beech towels on visiting Honeymoon island and also enjoyed the onsite pool.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank walterWales
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We had a wonderful stay! The Palm Court Motel is a retro style motel with fun decor, well-kept grounds, & the cleanest swimming pool I've ever swam in. Anthony & Pamela were extremely welcoming & helpful. They even had passes for us to get on Honeymoon Island. We'll return next time we come to Dunedin/Honeymoon Island/Caladesi Island. Thank you for a fantastic vacation getaway!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple