Review Highlights
THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THINGS THAY MAKE YOU GO HUMMM!

Reviewed 21 October 2020

from US$135.00
from US$65.00
from US$72.61
More Info
All reviews burger pro shop worth the trip central fl nice layout tee shape hole foursomes florida track
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

Drinks seemed watered down. Food was overpriced and at best average. Had a bad steak and bad pork. Would not recommend at all. Maybe the snack bar is okay but I’ll not be back.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 21 October 2020

The good...course was in good shape. Greens rolled smoothly, a little on the slow side but consistent. Fairways had a few bare spots but for the most part were really nice.

The bad...you would think that Covid had been eradicated here! Other than our group not a mask in sight on any employee including food servers. No hand sanitizer anywhere. Carts were obviously not cleaned and sanitized between uses and they even charged an extra $10 if you wanted to ride alone. If you are going to golf here bring your own cleaning products and eat at your own risk...we were very uncomfortable and will not be back.

Things that make you go hmmm...On the second hole there was a PTSD fund raiser set up as a contest or just to donate. We ended up winning $100 each in pro shop credit. After the round we went to collect and were told they "don't have the money yet" so we could not collect. We would have to come back (about an hour drive) another time. Not sure what to make of this. My suggestion, donating to a PTSD fund is a good thing but perhaps you should make that donation before leaving home. If you do enter the contest here understand that if you win you will most likely not be able to collect. My hope, since I will not be returning I am hopeful that the money will get returned to the PTSD and not end up in the pocket of Juliette Falls Golf Course.

The 3 stars I gave is an overall rating. The course gets 5 stars and the front office management gets 0 stars for a total lack of concern for the public. To quote a FOX news reporter..."wear your damn mask!" It is not about compliance, it is about cooperation!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 16 October 2020

The homes are so lovely. clean. beautiful to see. The grounds are manicured and clean. The restaurant is so clean...food is great!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 1 July 2020

C'mon, guys - JF is supposed to be a premium course. Treat your customers like it is.

The first time I played JF (6 months or so back), I rated it as excellent. Having played a few more times since then, I'm knocking my rating down to average. A couple of reasons, starting with the course itself not being in nearly as good condition as it's been in the past. That could come from summer heat stress, or lack of irrigation. Layout is as challenging as ever.

I'm upset that JF management has decided to charge a $10 Covid-19 surcharge if you want a cart to yourself, particularly given resurgence of the virus in Florida. Additionally, none of staff, inside or out, are wearing masks, which leads me to wonder how seriously they're taking facility (and cart) sanitizing.

Food: Had the burger & beer special after my round. The only beer option was Miller Lite in a plastic cup. Burger was OK, but not cooked to my preference.

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 29 May 2020 via mobile

Great course but had the temerity to charge $10. Extra for single cart rider in this time of virus even though I explained I’m in high risk category with cancer and diabetes. Don’t think I’ll return to a course that places $$ over customer safety

Date of experience: May 2020