“Best fast food around!”

Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Edgewater
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place is very well run.
The service is very fast..and they bring your order to your table.
Everything tastes fresh.
The cheese wasn't melted on my chicken but the girl cleaning tables, just whisked it away and brought me a nice fresh hot one.
It's only chicken being served but you won't even miss the beef.
I hear that the tortilla soup is very good.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We love the friendliness and politeness of the staff. Great food. So happy Chick-fil-A is now in my home town.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Their fries and chicken nuggets are always fresh and hot. Appreciate them not skimping on giving out sauces. We like 2 different kinds. Their drive thru is always busy and they handle it well by having the employees on the outside taking orders. They do a good job. Nice place to visit, inside has a nice touch of fresh flowers on the table and their is outdoor tables as well.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Wonderful service at this CF. Chicken wrap never disappoints. Even if the drive through looks busy it is fast

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I love this place. The service people are friendly and the food is great. We are new to the area and tried the chicken sandwich. It was so good. I have ordered the chicken wrap with ranch dressing. (now my favorate above all)