“Shopping”

Ellenton Premium Outlets
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Ellenton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Find an exciting collection of 130 outlet stores from the world's leading designers and brand names like Coach, Polo Ralph Lauren and Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, offering savings of 25% to 65% every day.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I'm going every year to the Ellenton Premium Outlets and I saw an enormous improvement in a couple of stores like Under Harmour, Coach etc. I would say that it's near the quality of Miromar. If you're in the area don't hesitate to go there.

1  Thank R8332HXpatrickp
in 9 reviews
"bargains"
in 61 reviews

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We visit Florida most years and visit Ellenton when we stay on the Gulf Coast. Has a variety of shops in a lovely setting. Nice to walk about in the sunshine as you shop instead of inside a mall. Some shops have great sales and others are just clearance outlets - it's up to you to decide. Unfortunately there are a lot of empty units now and the place is very quiet. This outlet lacks the big names that Orlando has - perhaps the reason this place does not have as many visitors. We enjoyed shopping in TJ MAXX right beside it and got loads of good deals there.

1  Thank LizM2
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I have been there a few dozen times. I have to say I've gotten some really good deals on clothes there. I've taken the whole family and even the kids got good prices on items that they were looking for it.

1  Thank Shawn F
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

There are many shopping outlet malls and this is one of my favourites. You can dress yourself from head to toe all at good discounted prices. If you are in the area then give it a try.