“GREAT DEAL ON THE 2 FOR $20....BUT!!!!!”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #86 of 117 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 March 2018

After seeing the ad on TV for several weeks now I really was in the mood to try that special. They sure made it look great on TV, but then reality is often very different.

As soon as I walked in for lunch, I noticed a big sign that said: "NO COFFEE OR TEA", and since I normally order coffee with my lunch, that did not sit too well with me. The waitress advised me to take the order home then and directed me to the bar area.

After I had given my order for the 2 X GRILLED SHRIMP DINNER (which comes with white rice and broccoli) she also asked to choose one of the appetizers and I took the salad for 2. So far so good.

While I had to wait, I headed for the restroom, which was a DISASTER!!! 2 of the toilets did not flush, and the place was filthy. I wonder what their kitchen looks like????

Anyway, my food was brought out and I headed home with it. The Shrimp dinner was indeed very good and a bargain to boot, but the place itself needs A DEEP CLEANING and then some!!!

So on that note, I cannot in good faith recommend this place.

4  Thank mamamia70

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We got the new one who was clearly rattled but sweet. It took 45 min. for our food. salad came 1 min. before our entree. My husband had the steak bowl w/ rice. He didn't get his tomatoes, broccoli or mushroom that were to be included. When I mentioned it to our server there was no offer to take anything off the bill, which would have bee nice. She just said the kit. was swamped.They ran out of cream for his coffee so she brought a kids glass of milk which made us laugh. How much milk can a cup of coffee take? I cleaned our own table before we ate and got our own service wear. No spoon for the coffee. Big surprise. They need more servers and more cooks so people don't wait an hr. or more for food. I had the fish and chips which was fairly good a little over cooked.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Just wanted sandwiches and wings so we ate a Beef's. The portions are plentiful and for the price it is a good deal. Service is always good. There are many Tvs with lots of sporting events being televised.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

WAITED, Something was wrong, unless this is the norm. Waitress kept disappearing. Maybe she was cooking too. She was very nice but somewhat frantic. They should have told us if something was wrong. Cheese Steaks were tasty. Fries were cold so they sat back there a bit. Rolls may have been defrosted. But not a bad sandwich.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Service, or lack of it, is the worst i've ever experienced. We were there for trivia night and didnt' see a waitress for 15 minutes, then drinks took forever. Seemed like our waitress didnt' know what she was doing. My flatbread pizza had cold veg on it, soup was tasteless and had to track down waitress for bill at end. You would think there would have more people on a night like this. food and atmosphere not good at all. Even the Trivia host was not that good or very exciting. Would not go back or recommend to anyone.