“LOVE THOSE ITALIAN B.M.T.'S”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #77 of 117 Restaurants in Englewood
Reviewed 6 March 2018

My friend Tom and I have this tradition to eat here before we go to see a play at LEMON BAY PLAYHOUSE and tonight was no exception.

New service people, friendly and efficient, and those ITALIAN BMT'S with DOUBLE MEAT are sure to please any palate. Tom this time ordered the same thing and was very satisfied. Of course he ordered olives on his - I, being from Northern Europe detest those things - but other than that we both had an excellent foot long Sub.

HAPPY TO RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!

3  Thank mamamia70

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Stopped by to get something to take on our boat ride. Nothing better than a sub to go! Friendly staff and the price and subs were great! Nice place for a quick meal to go!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We stopped in at Subway for a quick bite on the way fishing. The sandwich was ok. Not great, but not bad. The man behind the counter was very friendly. I'd go back again.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

My good friend Tom wanted to try the RUEBEN sandwich and I must admit, it looked great - one of these days I will order something different from my usual ITALIAN B.M.T., which of course I again ordered tonight with double the meat!!!

Actually, there was so much meat on that thing, I could not even finish half of it, but oh boy, was it good!!!

Tom also really enjoyed his Rueben, so we were both very happy and the price is right!

RECOMMEND THIS PARTICULAR SUBWAY!

2  Thank mamamia70
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I had not been here in ages and thought for sure i would try something else this time, but my stomach kept telling me not to mess with success, so of course I ordered that foot long Italian BMT again, with double the meat.

My friend Tom ordered the Black Forest Ham, double meat as well and even though he intended to take half of it home, he could not resist and ate the whole thing!!!!

Great food, great price.