“Lovely place and owners ”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #75 of 117 Restaurants in Englewood
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I have visited this place many time and would just like to say the owners Donna and Mike are some of the nicest people. Of course he food is great too I’ve never had a problem there. If you visit englewood and are looking for a quick bite take a stop at this subway.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

My vegetarian friend Cheryl was the one that told me about this. Since she and I, plus her Dad Leo and my friend Tom were all heading to LEMON BAY PLAYHOUSE to watch the rehearsal for THE TIN WOMAN (excellent, by the way!!!) I thought at first we would have to pass up the tradition that Tom and I have, that is... to eat here before the theater.

No, she said it was perfectly OK since they had veggie stuff and salads. I honestly was not aware of that. So I too ordered what I usually get in the Italian BMT, but this time I took it in a salad, and man, that was really, really good. Cheryl ordered the Veggie Patty Salad, Tom had the Italian BMT and Leo only wanted a Roast Chicken Sub.

I do believe we were all happy with our choices. Service was good, and the price even better.

I DO RECOMMEND THIS PLACE.

4  Thank mamamia70
Reviewed 6 March 2018

My friend Tom and I have this tradition to eat here before we go to see a play at LEMON BAY PLAYHOUSE and tonight was no exception.

New service people, friendly and efficient, and those ITALIAN BMT'S with DOUBLE MEAT are sure to please any palate. Tom this time ordered the same thing and was very satisfied. Of course he ordered olives on his - I, being from Northern Europe detest those things - but other than that we both had an excellent foot long Sub.

HAPPY TO RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!

3  Thank mamamia70
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Stopped by to get something to take on our boat ride. Nothing better than a sub to go! Friendly staff and the price and subs were great! Nice place for a quick meal to go!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We stopped in at Subway for a quick bite on the way fishing. The sandwich was ok. Not great, but not bad. The man behind the counter was very friendly. I'd go back again.