See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
shashan2009, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham N Orlando/Casselberry, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Wi-Fi signal was weak to non-existent in my room on the 4th floor. When I called down to advise of the situation, the clerk told me that his manager said that the Wi-Fi should be working because there was a "booster" right outside the room and to try again and call back in 20-30 minutes if it still didn't work. It was 5:45pm. Conveniently, when I called back, the manager had gotten off the clock at 6. I asked if I could switch rooms to one with working Wi-Fi, and the clerk said his manager said they couldn't do that as all rooms were nearly booked. I went downstairs where the manager, Steven, was waiting on his ride, and attempted to get his full name so that I could call corporate to complain. He was very short and unaccomodating. He insisted to me that the Wi-Fi worked in my room, but when I challenged him to prove it to me, he remained speechless. He still wouldn't let me switch rooms. My company had accidentally booked me for a room twice that night, and so I asked if I could utilize the other reserved room. Steven reluctantly checked and allowed me to do that. The new room was 2 doors down on the 4th floor, and Wi-Fi was only slightly better. It did keep going out all night and the next morning. I advised the morning clerk and she said it had been noted and would get looked into. Came back that evening to Wi-Fi still working extremely poorly. Could not get any work done and had to check out early because of it. Will be calling corporate to complain.

Rooms were fairly clean, but several lights and electrical outlets did not work. The sink also did not drain well. Breakfast is no got food but still decent for being free. Pool was not very clean. This is definitely a 2 star hotel for a good reason. Will definitely not be using any more Days Inns.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

We apologize for the inconveniences you had experienced. We will make sure to retrain our employees so that there are no more experiences like the ones you had to face.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I recently had a last minute decision to stay here.If you need to be near Tuskawilla Road and Red Bug Lake Road this location is the closet.It is an older property, but clean. And I love the fact that they allow pets at a very reasonable fee.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are glad to have met your expectations, and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The absolute worst place I have ever stayed. Room was nasty , smelled bad, everything in there was worn out. $220.00 for the worst room ever.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We apologize about the inconveniences that you had experienced. We thank you for taking the time to review, so that we may better improve our property.