Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Amelia Island Historic Tours
from US$34.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve done historic and ghost tours in many cities but this one is at the top of my favorites. The information was presented with detail and although it is historic in nature the presentation made it very interesting. There was humor and the driver Michael was awesome. I will take my friends each time I return to Amelia Island. Thank you

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Michael was a great guide and a very informative tour. Learned a lot about Amelia Island. Had a wonderful time!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a wonderful tour Eight Flags Road Tour is! I certainly recommend it to all visitors to Amelia’s island because their appreciation for this quaint place will increase as they learn the intricate history behind it. Our tour guide Daniel was simply delightful! A factual and resourceful narrator, one can listen to him hours at a time! The van was comfortable, neat and we were
safely distanced. The sites we visited were just as intriguing as the stories behind them. I am so very happy I selected this tour during our stay at Amelia’s Island!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 27 January 2021

Such a great tour! Daniel was amazing in his knowledge of the history of Amelia Island, while making it fun, too! Being in a van allowed us to see many parts of the city, with him explaining things as we enjoyed looking at the beautiful and interesting sites. My sister and I are so very glad we chose this tour! Thank you, Daniel!!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 18 January 2021

We learned so much about the history of the island. We had no idea there was so much to learn! Our guide was so knowledgeable and friendly. Definitely recommend.

Date of experience: August 2020