US$128
Doubletree.com
  • Beachfront
Beach Gardens(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$79
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$74
The Aqua Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$129
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$70
Bali Hai Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$69
The Hotel Deauville(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$80
Hotwire.com
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
US$212
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Artrageous on the River(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2017

It was the worse ever, the staff was unfriendly an unplesent they made us wait 4 hours for a room, told us to come back an when we did the said i have to book all over again will never go back, would not recommend

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I booked this room on Hotwire.com about a week before arrival and was given a room that was still under construction when I checked in. The security plate wasn't finished and the hole was covered by 2 strips of masking tape, the kitchenette sink leaked, as did the a/c. When I brought this to the staff's attention, they apologized, but could not give me another room, as none were available. Upon check out, I told the staff about the leak and with that added issue, I was given a 25% discount for my room. Very nice! I believe that this was an honest error due to the construction going on. The rooms are comfortable, have a kitchenette with working stove top and full sized refrigerator. The beds are comfortable. The flooring is wood laminate. They do have signs posted about their construction, however, the booking site made no mention of it. This hotel is 3 stories, a elevator, snack machine in the on site laundry room and a physical security guard who stops every car after midnight as this is an extended stay hotel. I would use them again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Based in large part on the first six reviews we read and the photograph we saw on its website, my wife and I thought that Crossland would be an okay place to stay during our recent visit to Fort Lauderdale--especially since the Booking.com price had been reduced by 25%. We weren't looking for luxury--certainly not at the price ($115) we were paying. But what we clearly WEREN'T expecting was a reception process that took nearly 15 minutes (even though we were first in line); a tiny, depressing room with an uncomfortable bed and with walls so thin that we could hear (and were kept awake until 3 a.m. by) the ugly, ongoing argument between the couple in the room next to ours; and the thunderous sound that filled the room whenever we or someone in the adjacent room happened to turn on the bathroom light and, by doing so, activating the bathroom ceiling fan. Perhaps our experience would have somewhat better had we stayed in one of the "new" rooms advertised on a sign you see when you drive in. It certainly couldn't have been worse.

Room Tip: Upstairs is probably better.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 969barryt
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We make a reservation directly through they site half a year before. Today we come around midnight and find out that hotel is full! My reservation means nothing to them! They just sell my room to any other after 6pm cause they cant process my card.
No massage to email, no phone call.

As a result - more that 200$ fpr a room in another hotel missing.

BE AWARE!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Reception was a bit scary, ring bell to enter .... first sign. Room was not clean and I mean Nasty. Sleep in clothes and put towel on floor and just skidded around. Should have seen it Management.... none! Half mile for a cup of coffe. It is like a place that people actually move in and stay as long as they can. Maybe for traveling Construction workers.

Room Tip: There are None
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple