“not a good experience our stay here”

Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd.
Ranked #125 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We got there for check in, had to wait 1hr to get a room. When got to it wasn't fill with towels no paper towel or toilet paper. shower wasn't clean good. Floor was a mess. Hall ways were so dirty reminds me the projects in NY. Do not recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: don't choose this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank esruizva
There are newer reviews for Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

It is dirty all around. When we arrive the hotel host was eating at the desk and we had to wait for her to finish her conversation with a friend. We were woken up twice at 12 am by a very tall security guard banging on our door. I was told we were not suppose to be in the room we were sleeping in. I take medication to sleep which makes me very drowsy. I had to walk down from the 3rd floor to the office to fix an office a error with our room. This was a terrible experience and will never return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid at all cost.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

While the location was great with stores and restaurants all around, this wannabe extended stay hotel left much to be desired. Take for instance walking up to an office door in the middle of the day that is locked, already making the area feel unsafe. A kitchenette with no utensils, plates or cooking supplies was a disappointment, although they had a full size refrigerator and tiny ice cube try. Also, no towels or garbage which started a long string of having to call the office to ask for basic amenities and then traveling to the office to pick them up. At the normal room cleaning time the staff didn't even come to the door to ask if we wanted a new garbage can liner. All in all, this room and hotel stay in general sucked and I will not be back. Oh and I cannot forget a large tv with a neverending fuzzy screen.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2017

It was the worse ever, the staff was unfriendly an unplesent they made us wait 4 hours for a room, told us to come back an when we did the said i have to book all over again will never go back, would not recommend

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I booked this room on Hotwire.com about a week before arrival and was given a room that was still under construction when I checked in. The security plate wasn't finished and the hole was covered by 2 strips of masking tape, the kitchenette sink leaked, as did the a/c. When I brought this to the staff's attention, they apologized, but could not give me another room, as none were available. Upon check out, I told the staff about the leak and with that added issue, I was given a 25% discount for my room. Very nice! I believe that this was an honest error due to the construction going on. The rooms are comfortable, have a kitchenette with working stove top and full sized refrigerator. The beds are comfortable. The flooring is wood laminate. They do have signs posted about their construction, however, the booking site made no mention of it. This hotel is 3 stories, a elevator, snack machine in the on site laundry room and a physical security guard who stops every car after midnight as this is an extended stay hotel. I would use them again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Fort Lauderdale hotels
3.2 km away
Universal Palms Hotel
Universal Palms Hotel
#97 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
1.4 km away
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Tamarac East
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Tam...
#110 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
1.8 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Laud...
#64 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
7.6 km away
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Northeast
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Nor...
#73 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
1.0 km away
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#78 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
3.4 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauder...
#98 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd.

Address: 3031 W Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309-3504
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Fort Lauderdale
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #125 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Price Range: RM231 - RM298 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd. 2*
Welcome to Crossland Studios - Ft. Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd. We are within walking distance to several different dining and shopping options. Our property is 12 miles away from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center and 13 miles from the Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crossland Economy Suites Commercial Boulevard Hotel Fort Lauderdale