Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd.
US$74
US$114
  • Pool
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$120
The Victoria Park Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$119
Nobleton Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$89
Villa Venezia(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$134
The Hotel Deauville(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$110
Travelocity
Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$110
Agoda.com
US$279
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2017

It is dirty all around. When we arrive the hotel host was eating at the desk and we had to wait for her to finish her conversation with a friend. We were woken up twice at 12 am by a very tall security guard banging on our door. I was told we were not suppose to be in the room we were sleeping in. I take medication to sleep which makes me very drowsy. I had to walk down from the 3rd floor to the office to fix an office a error with our room. This was a terrible experience and will never return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid at all cost.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

While the location was great with stores and restaurants all around, this wannabe extended stay hotel left much to be desired. Take for instance walking up to an office door in the middle of the day that is locked, already making the area feel unsafe. A kitchenette with no utensils, plates or cooking supplies was a disappointment, although they had a full size refrigerator and tiny ice cube try. Also, no towels or garbage which started a long string of having to call the office to ask for basic amenities and then traveling to the office to pick them up. At the normal room cleaning time the staff didn't even come to the door to ask if we wanted a new garbage can liner. All in all, this room and hotel stay in general sucked and I will not be back. Oh and I cannot forget a large tv with a neverending fuzzy screen.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2017

It was the worse ever, the staff was unfriendly an unplesent they made us wait 4 hours for a room, told us to come back an when we did the said i have to book all over again will never go back, would not recommend

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I booked this room on Hotwire.com about a week before arrival and was given a room that was still under construction when I checked in. The security plate wasn't finished and the hole was covered by 2 strips of masking tape, the kitchenette sink leaked, as did the a/c. When I brought this to the staff's attention, they apologized, but could not give me another room, as none were available. Upon check out, I told the staff about the leak and with that added issue, I was given a 25% discount for my room. Very nice! I believe that this was an honest error due to the construction going on. The rooms are comfortable, have a kitchenette with working stove top and full sized refrigerator. The beds are comfortable. The flooring is wood laminate. They do have signs posted about their construction, however, the booking site made no mention of it. This hotel is 3 stories, a elevator, snack machine in the on site laundry room and a physical security guard who stops every car after midnight as this is an extended stay hotel. I would use them again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Based in large part on the first six reviews we read and the photograph we saw on its website, my wife and I thought that Crossland would be an okay place to stay during our recent visit to Fort Lauderdale--especially since the Booking.com price had been reduced by 25%. We weren't looking for luxury--certainly not at the price ($115) we were paying. But what we clearly WEREN'T expecting was a reception process that took nearly 15 minutes (even though we were first in line); a tiny, depressing room with an uncomfortable bed and with walls so thin that we could hear (and were kept awake until 3 a.m. by) the ugly, ongoing argument between the couple in the room next to ours; and the thunderous sound that filled the room whenever we or someone in the adjacent room happened to turn on the bathroom light and, by doing so, activating the bathroom ceiling fan. Perhaps our experience would have somewhat better had we stayed in one of the "new" rooms advertised on a sign you see when you drive in. It certainly couldn't have been worse.

Room Tip: Upstairs is probably better.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple