We stayed at the Atlantic Resort and Spa for three nights in January following a cruise. it is a short taxi ride from the cruise terminal and has a lovely outlook across the beach. it is convenient for both the water taxis and the "trolley bus".
The rooms were spacious and clean although there was a rather strangely equipped kitchen area which was a bit obsolete. All staff were excellent and Jeanette, the Concierge was particularly helpful making bookings and researching trips for us.
I used the spa once, booking a massage which was outstanding and delivered by a lady of Eastern European origins whose name I am afraid I cant remember, but who I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale