“Best Night Ever”

Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We had the Paella. The Best Paella we ever had. The staff was impeccable. I thought I was in Little Italy in NYC. And the dessert. I yi yi. We couldn't decide so they brougEvht out 3 desserts for us. Everything was fantastic. We were on vacation and can't wait to go back.

1  Thank LauraBeach007
Joey E, Owner at Cafe Seville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Laura - Reading your comments made my day. What a compliment. From everyone here at Cafe Seville, we sincerely appreciate it! Next time you are in town we hope you'll visit again.

Joey

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We spent 10 days in Florida visiting cities on the Atlantic Coast and ate many meals at good restaurants. We both have to say we had a FANTASTIC Meal and experience when dining at Café Seville! Our meal was wonderful and meeting the owners and their guests was totally unexpected but thoroughly enjoyed! You will find this lovely café has a very diverse and interestingly delicious menu and the charm is superb! We will dine at Café Seville any time we visit Ft Lauderdale again!!

1  Thank Ike071
Reviewed 14 June 2017

My daughters and I had the pleasure of dining here while on a girls trip to Lauderdale.
The food.... absolutely delicious-everything!!! The sangria is the best I've ever had and please, you must save room for the dessert tres leche...sooooo good!
The atmosphere is lively, casual, comfortable-everyone talkative and friendly -a reflection of the owner Joey, who's on site and making certain that everyone is taken care of and enjoying their food!!! They treat you like family, highly recommend!

1  Thank soccermom44
Joey E, Owner at Cafe Seville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Just wanted to drop you a line and thank you for your review a while back. From everyone here at Cafe Seville, we appreciate it and don't take it for granted. Hope to see you next time you are in Lauderdale.

Joey

Reviewed 18 May 2017

My wife and I went on a Friday night at 9:00. We made a reservation late that day. Place was very busy and we had to wait at the bar for a few minutes for our table.

They get quite a few regulars and everyone was super friendly throughout the night.

Owner and waiters were very friendly and checked in many times to make sure everything was going well.

Food was fantastic. We had two appetizers (Santa fe shrimp and some black pudding dish) and then paella for two. Everything was outstanding. I cook paella at home as one of my specialities and it is very rare that I discover someone else’s dish that meets my standards, but theirs was better!

We are from Toronto, but will be back.

1  Thank Steve J
Reviewed 14 May 2017

We are avid " aficionados" of all things Spanish (seven trips to Spain over the years) and we were looking for somewhere special for our 45th Wedding Anniversary. The reviews looked good so we made the reservation. At first glance of the front of the restaurant we wondered if we had made the right choice. It's in a Strip Mall and the exterior does not impress. But don't judge a book by the cover.
Once inside, the cozy ambiance and attention dispelled any doubts. We arrived about 20 minutes early but we're immediately found a table. The waiters, especially Guillermo, we're extraordinary.
The Sangria was excellent as was the Roja wine. The freshly made, hot, and crunchy bread was great. Made even better when dipped in the sauce that came with the Cazuelita de Scallops from the Tapas menu. (One could make a complete meal from the Tapas selection ). However we decided to order from the main menu from where my wife orderd Pollo a la Sevillana and I had Ternera San Jacobo. We were not disappointed. As authentic Spanish cuisine as you will find anywhere.
This restaurant has many awards which are well deserved. Will definitely be going back.

1  Thank M V
Joey E, Owner at Cafe Seville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

From all of us at Cafe Seville, I just wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful review. Will be sharing this with the whole team. So glad to hear feedback on the Cazuelita. Authenticity is what we strive for and your kind words mean so much. Thanks M V

-Joey