“Still Outstanding”

Sublime Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #82 of 1,427 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Sunrise and Oakland
Description: Sublime is much more than just a restaurant! Sublime is an innovative concept in vegan dining that's completely cholesterol-free but satisfies even the most devout carnivore. With an award-winning menu featuring foods and spirits from around the globe, Sublime is one South Florida restaurant that truly lives up to its name. Sublime has received numerous accolades including 4 out of 4 stars in the Sun-Sentinel, USA Today's top 10 in the nation for serving cuisine with a clear conscience, and the 2005 South Beach Wine and Food Festival's Best Restaurant in Broward County.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our family of four went to Sublime after an afternoon in the Everglades and were (again) amazed at how delicious it was. We haven't been there for 9 years, and Sublime has improved in that time. I couldn't make a reservation on Open Table, but called and it wasn't a problem -- and we saw that we wouldn't have needed a reservation anyway. Favorite dishes: Frito Misto, Flatbreads, Cakes. The appetizers are very nice, and would be appropriate to share or just to have as a main dish.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I lived in Florida growing up and always wanted to go here because it was the only vegetarian restaurant that I knew of (this was in the 90s). Now as an adult I live in New York and fly to South Fl frequently and finally made it to here. It is super nice and there is a rewards program! Yummy all vegan food. I brought my non-vegan mother here who even enjoyed the raviolis. They have a bar also and a large parking lot.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were very disappointed with our dinner tonight at Sublime. We ordered 2 cashew cheese appetizers, an arugula & beet salad, chopped salad, vegetable stir fry & cashew ice cream. The cashew cheese and ice cream were excellent, however the salad portions and the stir fry were very small, The stir fry was also very overpriced at $18.00.
The bartender/waiter had and was not very friendly. We are still hungry after spending $100 on a dinner that consisted of paltry portions. (There were also very limited gluten free options, which is unusual for a vegan restaurant....)

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We just had a delicious vegan meal. The frito misty was delicious and bountiful. Ravioli was light and tasty. Margherita flatbread was large enough for a meal for sure and had a nice flavor. One of us had coconut cake and the other had carrot cake, both of which were huge and delicious. Service was prompt and courteous. Our server was helpful with suggestions. Wish we had this place in our town!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing vegetarian/vegan restaurant. I was expecting a small little restaurant and was pleasantly surprised. It is a large, beautiful, mainstream restaurant. I was alone and sat at the bar. The bartender was very attentive and responsive. He chicken piccata was the best I’ve ever had and the kale made the dish exceptional. I finished my meal off with a vegan chocolate cake that rivals the best of the best chocolate cakes. I too wish the chicken piccata was larger and the cake smaller, but I was still very happy with the meal. I’m in town for a week and I’m looking forward to going back.