40 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$499
PricelineUS$412
eDreamsUS$412
Trip.comUS$499
4,169 results
All reviews sea level riva restaurant private beach beach bar resort fee ocean front beautiful resort oceanfront room plenty of chairs pool area large pool beach staff tennis courts lounge chairs fitness center an umbrella great pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you’re planning a trip to the beach in Fort Lauderdale, the only way to do it is to reserve a Harbor Beach Resort cabana. I went down early having watched the beautiful sunrise from my ocean-facing balcony (upgrade, it’s worth it) and was immediately greeted by Adam. So polite, friendly, and professional – he really represents Marriott well. After I squared away the paperwork I went back to the hotel for breakfast, I returned mid-day. My gorgeous white and cornflower blue haven is private, secluded, and comes with first-rate, top-notch service. Adam jogged down to check on me as I was his first set up of the day and wanted to ensure everything was to my liking. The staff truly wants to make your day at the beach effortless and happy. My cabana also came equipped with service from Robert who literally sprints to the bar and back with sparkling ice and service. How could I not want to come back!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear LizzieLovesLunch,

Thank you for your delightful review of Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa. We are thrilled you had a great time with us and that you loved our impeccable service. Your compliments were a pleasure to read, and we will be sure to share them with Adam and Robert. We are grateful for your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a really nice property. Very large and spacious. We had a suite with an attached room. Three beds, a sleep sofa, and 2 1/2 baths. Perfect for 4 guys. The pool area is large and comfortable with 2 hot tubs, The beach is massive with plenty of room. Social distancing was easy at the beach and was set up properly. The pool not so much. Food and drink service was very efficient at both the pool and the beach. In the hotel, everyone wore masks and were very respectful. There is a Starbucks in the lobby but it closes very early, like 2:00 in the afternoon. Self parking was easy, valet was available.

1  Thank AAL530

Dear AAL530,

It is a pleasure to read your fantastic review of the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort Spa. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your well-appointed room as well as our pool area. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your family reunion and we look forward to hosting you all again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We took a break from the cabana by the pool and spent the afternoon by the beach with fantastic service from our server Nuno! He had SO much energy, very attentive! Kept us we’ll taken care of. It’s a nice touch that there is a walkway down to the beach to make walking on the beach easier

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Alski17,

Thank you for the review and for taking the time to recognize our hotel. We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us and the excellent service provided by our staff. Your compliments will be shared with Nuno for doing such a great job. All of us look forward to welcoming you again at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort Spa.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Property is nice, however the room did not impress me. First of all there were pee stains on my toilet! Horrible!! especially during this pandemic I would expect extra sanitary conditions. otherwise the rooms are simple, does not feel like a five star hotel. staff wasnt very friendly either. as a marriot elite member I would expect better than that.

Date of stay: February 2021
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Aaron1234567891011,

Thank you for being a valued Marriott Bonvoy member and for sharing your review with us. Our goal is to provide each guest with comfortable accommodations and outstanding service, so we apologize for not meeting your expectations and letting you down. We will share your comments with our department heads so that we can take corrective actions. We appreciate your patience and would welcome another opportunity in the future to regain your trust.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve had wonderful service with our server Nancy Molina she is polite courteous and very efficient she made my stay wonderful I would recommend her to anyone who comes on this beach at the Marriott it’s definitely a day in paradise thank you Nancy

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear joannd696,

Thank you for the fantastic review of the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort Spa. We are thrilled to read our associate made such a wonderful impression. Nancy will be glad to know her efforts were key in making your stay with us enjoyable. Your recommendation is appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you again.