TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West
US$226
US$201
  • Pool
US$74
The Victoria Park Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$89
Villa Venezia(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$133
Nobleton Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$89
The Hotel Deauville(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$80
The Big Coconut Guesthouse(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$109
Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$101
Agoda.com
US$239
All reviewsexecutive airportan extended staylong term staywifi includedtiny breakfast areafull kitchenbedroom suitegreat front desk staffblackout curtainslaundry roomshower pressureroad noiselarge closetbreakfast staffaccessible roomyogurtdecent hotel
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Myself and 2 college sons stayed in their 2 bedroom suite with full kitchen and one bathroom. The staff were nice and tried their best to make things work. When I had stomach upset, they gave me medicine to reduce the pain. They have complimentary breakfast, only ate there once, typical courtyard breakfast. The location is quite and the hotel surrounding is clean. There was a mixup about cleaning our suite, which I think the manager did not handle well. Overall, the carpet in the rooms and elevator should be changed. The staff at the front desk were very nice.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Toyin F
TownePlaceLauderdale, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Toyin,
Thank you for sharing your comments and concerns following your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites Ft. Lauderdale. It is extremely important for us to receive feedback regarding our service and overall quality of the hotel as this enables us to identify and correct areas needing improvement. During the normal course of business it is our sincere intentions to meet if not exceed the expectations of every guest. I apologize for the confusion that took place with our housekeeping department and appreciate your feedback. We have addressed this with the appropriate hotel staff to ensure it was an isolated issue and corrected moving forward. As for the Elevator Carpets, we are in the process of replacing them.

We hope any inconvenience you may have experienced was kept to a minimum and hope to see you again, when your travels bring you back to the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Best regards,
Hope McLoughlin | General Manager

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel. My husband and I stayed there for a week. The entire staff are awesome! Very friendly! They call you by name and make you feel like family!
The cookies Brittney bake every evening is what I miss most.
Will definitely be my first choice whenever I travel to Ft. Lauderdale

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marvat1
TownePlaceLauderdale, Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

Thank you, for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us.
I am so pleased we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Kind regards,

Hope

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I recommend this Hotel' the Staff are awesome the Cleanliness my family can't stop talking about it very friendly make you feel like home omg I me myself can go on and on about this Hotel as well breath taking when I say we really enjoyed our stay awesome.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

this was the only option for me to staying on business in FL because this is an extended stay approved place according to my companys travel policy. assumed because of it offers "serviced" apartmants eith kitchen, iron, etc but I must say it is BS since you need to pay a fairly bug amount for laundry. it took me 60 bucks to have cleaned a pair of trousers, 3 boxers, 2 tshirts, 3 pairs of socks and 2 dress shirts. otherwise you can use their COIN laundry devices on your own time, and you need to bring your own detergents. the iron in the room was leaking the water. i was not able to open any window which was told to be intentional but later on it turned out that it should have been opened. i already reported this at the reception 3 times, each time i was told that they will fix it but i just arrived home and the window still does not functioning. in theory you could cook your own meal but the vent in the kitchen has no drain so the food smell is being pushed right back to the kitchen, and we are speaking about a studio apartman.. considering that the price is not that much less than a 4 star hotel, i do not see the real "advantage" here compared to any hotel.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
TownePlaceLauderdale, Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Good Day Been Here for Business,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please accept my sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. This allows us to identify areas that need improvement. Again, please accept my sincere apology and I hope you will allow us another opportunity to better serve you if your travels bring you back to the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Kind regards,

Hope

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Staff was great, friendly, and attentive. Everyone always had a smile on their face. Breakfast was good and hot. I am a platinum member and the team made me feel appreciated. I was upgraded to a beautiful 2 bedroom suite with a view of the pond which was much appreciated. Any needs or requests I had were met. Thank you!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo