TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West
US$379
US$359
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$424
Travelocity
US$273
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsexecutive airportan extended staylong term staywifi includedtiny breakfast areafull kitchenbedroom suiteblackout curtainslaundry roomshower pressureroad noiselarge closetbreakfast staffaccessible roomyogurtdecent hotelnice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2017

General manager, Hope, and front desk agent, Maria, are very unprofessional employees at this Marriott. I have never experienced the unprofessionalism and disrespect that I received from these two on May 18, 2017. I was generally calling to seek information regarding documents that were left at the hotel from my stay. I do not stay in Fort Lauderdale so I phoned to seek help but was treated horribly. I have been a Marriott member for over 10 years and have never received the treatment that I received here! Very disappointed, very unhappy I do not recommend this location.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
TownePlaceLauderdale, Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Good Afternoon Unprofessional customer service,
We value and welcome our guests with the anticipation of developing relationships and building bridges. Unfortunately, we have fallen short and I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We hope all future Marriott experiences are pleasurable.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I made an unexpected reservation here because my daughter ended up at a nearby hospital on the way back from the Keys. The individual I spoke with on the phone was extremely helpful with the reservation and at arrival. Everyone my daughter dealt with as well was more than helpful. It may have only been one night, but the wonderful attitude and service that came through with everyone during the night and day was phenomenal and should not go unmentioned.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
TownePlaceLauderdale, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Good Morning Lisa,
Thank you for your positive feedback. It is our goal to meet if not exceed the expectations of our guests. I am please to know we were successful as a team. I have shared your feedback with the staff and again, appreciate your positive comments.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

One thing that really stands out about this hotel is its customer service. I saw a few front desk staff besides checking in and out since I made frequent trip to their coffee bar, but all of them were very friendly and nice. The maintenance person I passed by in the hall greeted me. Cleaning person who was working on the garbage bin smiled, greeted, and held the door for me.
Normally, this kind of customer service without a practice gap within the hotel is seen in the VERY high end. Even some decent hotels have their front desk staff super friendly and well trained but it does not extended to other type of staff in the hotel. So, I was very impressed and assumed it must be a good place for the employees to work and it is a very good thing for the hotel guests.
The room was typical but very clean. Kitchen was well equipped.
Only reason I took one star off is that the room does not have any unused power outlet around the bed (there are plenty around the dining room).

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
TownePlaceLauderdale, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Good Morning Kimy,
Thank you for your positive comments regarding our staff and property. I apologize for the inconvenience regarding the power outlet. Your feedback allows the opportunity to make improvements. Again, thank you. We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to the Ft. Lauderdale area.

GM

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

The room had a STRONG smell of cleaners but also smelled weird. The smell didn't go away...
I could not sleep well. The worst part is that a caught a cold, and I hope it's not the flu. At this time, my respiratory system is compromised.

I won't stay eve again there and I would not recommend this place to anyone.

However, I have to say that front desk was awesome and very friendly.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
TownePlaceLauderdale, Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Good Morning Sick after staying one night,
Please accept my sincere apology for not meeting your expectations and you not being able to sleep well. I hope your feeling better from your cold and apologize the cleaning products were powerful. Thank you, for your comments on my staff. We hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you if your travles bring you back to the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

This place was great. The rooms were very clean and very spacious. Beds were comfortable. Surroundings were very quiet. Place was fully furnished and setup for long term stays, though we were only there for one night. Also had complimentary breakfast. Customer service was great. I would absolutely recommend this place to future travelers.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
TownePlaceLauderdale, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Tony,
Thank you for your positive feedback. Our goal is to meet if not exceed the expectations of all our guests. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our property and team. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Ft. Lauderdale area.