Had a very nice 3 night visit. Wonderful greeting and check in by front desk manager Brittany. Suite was very clean, spacious, and everything worked. Plenty of free coffee - in the room, in the lobby, and at the breakfast buffet. By the way, the manager of the free breakfast buffet, Karen, is simply excellent. Great array of food and beverages including cheese omelets, sausage, fried eggs, breads and muffins, cereals, etc. etc. Karen makes sure everything is clean and fresh......and fun to talk with. Plenty of free parking. Pool and exercise room are small but more than adequate. Ingress slightly difficult coming from the east, but manageable. Free computer internet stations in the lobby, by the free WSJ and USA Today newspapers. Great combo value. Will definitely stay than again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale. This extended stay hotel offers apartment-style hotel suites that are ideal for relocations, business travel or long vacations. Start your morning off right with a complimentary hot breakfast or take advantage of our 24 Hour Fitness Center. Our suites offer Complimentary Wifi, spacious living space, 32" flat screen televisions, and full kitchens for making your own delicious meals. Conveniently located near the beach, Fort Lauderdale International Airport, and shopping centers, the TownePlace Suites is the ideal spot for extended stays and short getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale West Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Towneplace Suites