All reviewswifi includedtiny breakfast areafull kitchenlong term staywest palm beachlaundry roomshower pressureroad noiselarge closetbreakfast staffyogurtdecent hotelaccessible roommain buildingreception deskwould definitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We spent a whole week during our annual family vacation, six of us in adjoining rooms. It was an awesome stay, staff was super friendly and respectful, Brittany in customer service desk is beyond nice and professional, always with a smile. Security gentleman was so kind to help us back into our room one late night we locked ourselves out from the other room which was locked from the other side. We will definitely go back next year.

Room Tip: room has small kitchenette with stove/fridge/microwave/dishwasher/coffee maker, utensils, bowls and dinnerware and cookware. Very comfy
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FabCCC
TownePlaceLauderdale, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Good Evening FabCCC,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is our goal to meet if not exceed the expectations of all our guests. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Ft. Lauderdale area next year.
GM

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Had a very nice 3 night visit. Wonderful greeting and check in by front desk manager Brittany. Suite was very clean, spacious, and everything worked. Plenty of free coffee - in the room, in the lobby, and at the breakfast buffet. By the way, the manager of the free breakfast buffet, Karen, is simply excellent. Great array of food and beverages including cheese omelets, sausage, fried eggs, breads and muffins, cereals, etc. etc. Karen makes sure everything is clean and fresh......and fun to talk with. Plenty of free parking. Pool and exercise room are small but more than adequate. Ingress slightly difficult coming from the east, but manageable. Free computer internet stations in the lobby, by the free WSJ and USA Today newspapers. Great combo value. Will definitely stay than again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
TownePlaceLauderdale, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Good Morning Pagmeister,
Thank you for taking the time share your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your positive comments, and I am pleased we met if not exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Ft. Lauderdale area.

GM

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stayed here for the 4th holiday. This is an older hotel, but it was clean and satisfied our needs. The hotel is located near restaurants and shopping (you will need a vehicle). The staff were courteous and friendly. We stayed in the main building. There's a locked security door you must go through to access the elevators. You must use your room key card to unlock the security door so make sure you have your card with you if you need to go downstairs. The only minor complaints we had were some of the shower curtain hook holes were torn which caused the curtains to sag. The cleaning products used by housekeeping left grit in the tub. The grit never washed away no matter how many showers we took. Otherwise, our stay was good. We would definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
TownePlaceLauderdale, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Good Morning Fallen2x,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are in the process of doing upgrades to the property and we are excited about our new look. I apologize for the inconvenience with your bathtub and have brought this to the attention of the appropriate hotel staff. Again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This is by far the worst Marriott I've ever stayed at and I am a Marriott rewards member. The first night we stayed the TV didn't work and my fridge was leaking- the supervisor said to just put towels under the door until the morning. I demanded that someone come and take a look at it for me that night. They came and out towels down until the morning. The next morning we found roaches in the tub. Explained my issues to the General Manager Hope Mcloughlin, she explained that my issues would be fixed. The next day we had roaches on the eating table and in the kitchen. Spoke to Hope again- I was moved and received a one night comp. Moved to the second room-TV did not work, bugs in the bathroom and our AC did not work. Hope graciously comped me 25 dollars and said that was all she could do for me.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
TownePlaceLauderdale, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Good Afternoon Stephanie H.,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please accept my sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. We value and welcome our guests with the anticipation of developing relationships and building bridges, unfortunately we have fallen short of your expectations. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to better serve you if you travels bring you back to the Ft. Lauderdale area. I hope all future Marriott experiences are pleasurable.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I booked through a 3rd party site and showed up. The room I was assigned was not what was expected so I was upset. Lee was very good at explaining why it happened and offered to assist. I calmed down while considering my options and took the room.
The 3rd party site contacted him and he was very helpful advocating for me. I came back later and Lee was off for the evening.
I spoke with Hasan who gave me several options and even checked on some possibilities to make my stay better. I have been in customer service and client interaction for at least 25 years and Hasan really impressed me. He offered to check options and get back to me. He called me several times that evening (I missed the calls) and when I returned, he had come up with some suggestions. I really appreciated him going above and beyond. I took his advice and my trip was definitely better because of his efforts.
Thank you Lee and Hasan....you guys are awesome. Townplace suites; you have some very customer focused front desk personnel...kudos.....Glen G

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
TownePlaceLauderdale, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. I am pleased to hear my team went above and beyond to assist in making you as comfortable as possible. Our goal is to meet if not exceed the expectations of all our guests. Again, please accept my sincere apology.