Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
Rodeway Inn(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Palm-Aire(Pompano Beach)
1,583 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungerestaurant supervisorfront deskbusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetthe general managerhotel restaurantfitness centerpre cruisecruise portdanialobbyamaraftlauderdaletommy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Melania (Coronel) was so great and helped me, I was having lot of calls, she found a place for me in a closer area to the restaurant so the noise level will be lower, she brought my breakfast to my table and took care of me all the time making sure I was ok and that my coffee was always warm. She and the staff at the restaurant are so kind and great. I am so happy that I will come here for breakfast often since my office is just next door. Lucky me ! Thanks for everything Melania!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
John D, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Selene O,

It was such a pleasure reading your review. We appreciate your feedback and we will celebrate your review with Melania! Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and exciting travels.

Travel Brilliantly,

Reviewed 15 January 2018

This hotel is an embarrassment to the Marriott brand. Florida was cold the night we stayed, and the hotel had no heat. The engineer said that they staff knew that and should have communicated it to us. The front office manager was very uncooperative when we told him how disappointed we were. He promised to send up the general managers card and contact information, but never did. Two of the elevators didn't work for a time while we were there. To add another blemish, the breakfast was average at best and the toaster only worked on one side. All in all a very bad stay in a hotel where the brand would suggest a better facility and management.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary S
John D, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Gary S,

Thank you for your candid review. I was unaware that you wished to speak with me. I would like to apologize that your stay fell well short of expectations. We do have a couple of days per year with cold front conditions. The building is accustomed to blowing air conditioning for about 50-51 weeks each year. We did have elevator testing last week and elevators were methodically taken out of service. All elevators are currently up and running. Again, please accept my sincere apologies and reach out to me when it is convenient for you to do so. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I love everything about it,.The hotel, it's accessibility, workers, designs, and also, a particular lady by the name of Melanie Coronel. A beautiful lady who've served us each morning at breakfast, who would make our day.Her service was wonderful, really made us felt as comfortable as possible.The hotel is beautiful and its surroundings. I would recommend to anyone ...

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Miz J,

Thank you for your outstanding 5-star review. We will celebrate your comments with Melania and the team. On behalf of our Brilliant team of Hosts, we appreciate your feedback and generosity and we hope that you will come back and visit us again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Our waitress, Melania {-----) was absolutely wonderful - so cheerful, kind, upbeat, and pleasant! She waited on us both mornings in the restaurant and it was a wonderful way to start our day! She is truly a valuable employee at the Marriott North! Thnaks, Melania, for starting our days off with a smile!w

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Travel Brilliantly,

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Great staff. Gi Gi was at the front desk and really started our stay off on a good foot. Cisco delivered us to a great restaurant then to Starbucks. And brought us back. We never had delay. Great rooms too. Highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tnriverside2000
John D, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear tnriverside2000,

Thank you for complimenting JiJi and Cisco. Each of the Hosts that you made mention of happen to be superstars at the Marriott North and I will personally congratulate each superstar. Thank you for your business. Please come back and visit us again soon.

With Hospitality,