“Very good for the Value paid”
Review of The Link Hotel

The Link Hotel
Ranked #85 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The hotel have a good localization (not near the beach), comfortable rooms. The only problem are the rooms located beside the Federal Highway, that are very noise (my original room are beside it, but the front desc change my rooms due to the noise). Front desk people are very friendly. Breakfast are same to other hotels.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Iyanna S, Manager at The Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Hi lsalco_322124,

Thank your for review and I'm glad you were able to stay with us at The Link Hotel. I do apologize for the noise but I am happy the Front Desk was able to accommodate your needs. We hope you return again so we can give you the 5-bubble stay you deserve!

There are newer reviews for The Link Hotel

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Only issue we had during our stay was the mix up between the reservations. A bunch of my family members had reserved rooms and when the company changed to the link our reservations got lost. Everything got worked out after a lot of back and fourth but overall I would go back and stay. Walking distance to mall and other great locations.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank angelmlopez60

Hi angelmlopez60,

Thank you for your kind review. I do apologize for the mix up at check-in and hope that it won't stop you from visiting us again in the future. We are still working on upgrades and only have more to offer!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Clean room. Bit of a sloppy revitalization of the bathtubs. Conveniently located near restaurants and shopping. Concerning and non PCI compliant practice of making a photo copy of your credit card along with your driver's license. Never, Ever have I had another hotel make a copy of my credit card. Not sure how it happened but interestingly two days after I checked in and the copy was made, my check card was compromised and authorizations were being made for thousands of dollars in the United Arab Emeritus. Things that make you think!! This is Fort Lauderdale and anywhere in South Florida, guard your cards and use cash whenever possible.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Hello Chris C,

I want to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay at the Link Hotel. The process of copying credit cards and IDs is no longer allowed by our staff and I will be sure to follow up with this. The hotel has recently gone under new management and actually just switched out all systems and computers. If you'd like to discuss anything further please call us directly and ask to speak to a manager.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Room was ok at best. Walking on floor barefoot, your feet got dirty. Pool was out of commission. Ice machines also on the fritz. Manager said if I wanted ice to come to the office, he would get me some. Was floored when I checked in and they refused to rent me a room without photocopying my drivers license and C.C. if it wasn't for a convention in town, I would have gone someplace else. I'm 63 and travel extensively and have NEVER been asked to do that before. I've joined life lock because of this. Continental breakfast was so so at best. Won't beback!

Room Tip: I wouldnt go there
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Chet S
Iyanna S, Manager at The Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Chet S,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the recent experience you had while staying with us. I hope you understand this is far from the norm and we will look into fixing these issues immediately. Again I apologize for your uncomfortable check-in experience and If you would like to speak to us personally please call us and ask to speak to a manager.

Kindest Regards.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I stay at this hotel about once a month when I'm in FLL and love it. The staff is awesome and we know each other on a first name basis. Great location, great price, and great staff. I would gladly recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Iyanna S, Manager at The Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Hello rcwade02,

Solid review! The hotel is very lucky to have such a loyal guest as yourself. Thank for your kind words and we will see you again!