Free cancellation until 24/07
US$128
  • Beachfront
US$74
RodewayInn
Beach Gardens(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$79
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

The Aqua Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$70
US$74
US$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

The Hotel Deauville(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$80
Bali Hai Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
US$69
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$212
US$199
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

All reviewsbeds were comfortableice machineduring spring breakgalleria mallnice poolrestaurants and shopsstayed nightsclose to the airportcruise portlinensrateshurricanemiamifll
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Only issue we had during our stay was the mix up between the reservations. A bunch of my family members had reserved rooms and when the company changed to the link our reservations got lost. Everything got worked out after a lot of back and fourth but overall I would go back and stay. Walking distance to mall and other great locations.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank angelmlopez60
Iyanna S, Manager at The Link Hotel on Sunrise, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Hi angelmlopez60,

Thank you for your kind review. I do apologize for the mix up at check-in and hope that it won't stop you from visiting us again in the future. We are still working on upgrades and only have more to offer!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Clean room. Bit of a sloppy revitalization of the bathtubs. Conveniently located near restaurants and shopping. Concerning and non PCI compliant practice of making a photo copy of your credit card along with your driver's license. Never, Ever have I had another hotel make a copy of my credit card. Not sure how it happened but interestingly two days after I checked in and the copy was made, my check card was compromised and authorizations were being made for thousands of dollars in the United Arab Emeritus. Things that make you think!! This is Fort Lauderdale and anywhere in South Florida, guard your cards and use cash whenever possible.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Hello Chris C,

I want to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay at the Link Hotel. The process of copying credit cards and IDs is no longer allowed by our staff and I will be sure to follow up with this. The hotel has recently gone under new management and actually just switched out all systems and computers. If you'd like to discuss anything further please call us directly and ask to speak to a manager.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Room was ok at best. Walking on floor barefoot, your feet got dirty. Pool was out of commission. Ice machines also on the fritz. Manager said if I wanted ice to come to the office, he would get me some. Was floored when I checked in and they refused to rent me a room without photocopying my drivers license and C.C. if it wasn't for a convention in town, I would have gone someplace else. I'm 63 and travel extensively and have NEVER been asked to do that before. I've joined life lock because of this. Continental breakfast was so so at best. Won't beback!

Room Tip: I wouldnt go there
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Chet S
Iyanna S, Manager at The Link Hotel on Sunrise, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Chet S,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the recent experience you had while staying with us. I hope you understand this is far from the norm and we will look into fixing these issues immediately. Again I apologize for your uncomfortable check-in experience and If you would like to speak to us personally please call us and ask to speak to a manager.

Kindest Regards.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I stay at this hotel about once a month when I'm in FLL and love it. The staff is awesome and we know each other on a first name basis. Great location, great price, and great staff. I would gladly recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Iyanna S, Manager at The Link Hotel on Sunrise, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Hello rcwade02,

Solid review! The hotel is very lucky to have such a loyal guest as yourself. Thank for your kind words and we will see you again!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Overall the hotel was alright. HOWEVER, every time I called to ask for new towels they took FOREVER to bring them. Like literally hours. They had barely any people working the front desk. IF you used your towel for the pool, they couldn't wash the towels fast enough to give you clean ones very often. Very annoying and very understaffed. Not as convenient of an experience as I would have liked.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gabriela O
Iyanna S, Manager at The Link Hotel on Sunrise, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Hello Gabriela O,

I apologize for the issues you experienced during your recent stay at The Link Hotel. We aim to give all our guests great experiences and clearly failed in your case. We hope you will consider staying with us again so we can give you the experience you deserve.