US$134
US$128
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$74
Beach Gardens(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

The Aqua Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$70
The Hotel Deauville(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$80
Bali Hai Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
US$69
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
US$212
US$199
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Artrageous on the River(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
All reviewsbeds were comfortableice machineduring spring breakgalleria mallnice poolrestaurants and shopsstayed nightsclose to the airportcruise portlinensrateshurricanemiamifll
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The staff was really the best thing about the stay. It's not awful, but since it was spring break & pricing was relatively low, the other 'guests' made quite a bit of noise & we got about 2.5hrs of sleep. Front desk tried to help, but that's tough to manage with the college crowd.

My biggest beef with the room was that the AC temp was uncontrollable, so no matter what setting we used, the air blew at 61 degrees- tried heat, cold, fan only & the only thing that helped was turning it completely off...which left it silent, and you could hear all the other hotel noise after that.

Anyway, it's only 15-20 minutes from the airport and pricing was pretty good, so if I was desperate, I might give it another shot with another crowd & a different room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank catt4
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Having read some of the reviews we were a little apprehensive. Our fears were unfounded. Very comfortable bed, helpful staff and the bedroom and bathroom were very very clean. We stayed overnight on our way to a cruise and The LInk Hotel fulfilled our requirements.

Stayed: January 2018
3  Thank Roy P
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This place was not nearly as bad as the reviews made it sound. In fact, I was so nervous that it was going to be awful. Much to my surprise, it was great! The management is clearly trying to improve the hotel. I had a wonderful stay and would stay again as an affordable option that is close to beach and other attractions.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank mmbrawn
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Fairly close to airport. They did provide free shuttles. The Wi-Fi did not work in room. We tried to take a bath but no drain stopper was provided. after using plastic bag the water was green (see photo). Not sure if Florida water or their pipes turn water green. The air gap around door let a lot of sounds thru. TV kept locking up.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank johng88888
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We decided on this hotel after looking at other reviews on Hotels.com and also seeing this was listed as 3 starts. I would say this place is 2 starts on a good day. I can't leave zero stars on my review or I would. The website and the pictures do not match the room we were givin. We were booked in a 3rd floor and room which sits about 50 feet from the highway. We were up most of the night between the neighbors and traffic noise. The walls are paper thin and offer little to no sound deadening. We unfortunately were woken up several times throughout the night. This is a refurbished Clarion hotel (they lost their franchise rights) that has been relaunched as The Link. The remodel looks like someone's attempt at doing "Shabby Sheik" design after watching too much HGTV and only having a $50 budget. I cannot believe we paid over $200 to stay here. I am disappointed with both the representation on the website and Hotels.com. This should be about a $50-75 hotel anywhere else.

The also offer breakfast but only from 8am to 10am, this was not disclosed on their website either. We flew out by early and checked out prior and had to miss it. Also as others have said the free airport shuttle oy runs from 8 to 4. That was another $30 to get a ride there. None of the staff or managers seem to care about any of this.

The floor plan is backwards from a normal hotel room with the bed next to the exterior wall (glass). Most modern hotels have the closet/storage on one side of the entrance and the bathroom on the other to offer sound deading. Save your money and sleep in your car in the parking lot. THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD ON BOTH BUSINESS AND VACATION IN MY 45 YEARS OF LIFE.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple