US$95
US$85
Hampton.com
US$116
US$89
SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$84
SpringHill Suites
US$90
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$100
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$114
US$90
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$117
US$105
Homewood
US$124
US$95
1,224 results
All reviewsgulf coast mallhome away from homebeer and winebreakfast and dinnerfort myers airportfull size refrigeratora great place to stayliving roomfree shuttleshuttle servicethe general managerthe entire staffcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againfront desk staffvery nice hotelbusiness center
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Had a long term (1 month +) extended stay during corporate training. Exceptional service provided by food service team of Bernie and Maria with an wonderful free breakfast and dinner meal daily (suggestion would be to take some of the sweets, muffins or cinnamon rolls, from breakfast to add to the dinner meal a few times a week. So many options at breakfast, it would be nice to see some of those at dinner... but i understand budget constraints lol) The general manager was wonderful and witty, as well as her management staff taking extra time to immediately resolve a problematic billing issue that arose. Greatly appreciated being extended a complimentary 1 week LA Fitness pass! and was able to use BOTH Hilton hotels' services/amenities. I would be remiss if i didn't acknowledge ALL the wonderful ladies who worked the front desk with skill and poise during my stay... If i ever open my own hotel, I'm coming back to steal this staff! Thank you Hilton, that's why you're on top.
Lloyd in 207

Room Tip: laundry room on second floor and gym on first... second floor was the preferred choice between the front and rear elevators for ease of access to everything
2  Thank lloyd d
Reviewed 1 October 2011

My family won a gift certificate to stay two nights at this hotel, after looking at the online photos and information we decided ahead of time that we was going to need more time to enjoy this wonderful hotel so we added extra nights. Im sooooo glad we did!!!! The staff was excellent! They addressed me by name each time they saw me, very friendly and courteous. The breakfast staff was great, if you needed something that wasn't on the bar and they had it in the back, they would get it for you. The "welcome home" dinner was a plus+++++++ We just loved the room setup, the pool was awesome, very clean, excellent service all around! I have stayed at other hotels in the past and now Homewood Suites is my #1 choice when traveling. My family and I are looking forward to the next trip with Homewood.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank IwOrK2vAcAtIoN
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I've stayed here many times and I always enjoy this hotel. The staff is friendly, the rooms are arranged nicely and spotless clean. It's close to the airport and the highway, so it's convenient. I appreciate consistent quality, and I always find it here.

5  Thank MItravelerforbus
Reviewed 29 September 2011

excellent service,,,,very clean,,,,,,,every time i returned to my room it looked like the day i rented it,,,it was home away from home,,,,,pool was great,,,very clean,,,,fish tank in the lobby was cool to,,,,,,THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF.we had a great time

Room Tip: just try them once and you'll be back
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank brian w
debbieclark, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2011

The only place to stay...... I certainly like the sound of that!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with my team.

See you next time.

Reviewed 9 September 2011

Terry and Amber at the desk were so courteous, helpful, and pleasant. We were surprised at their degree of helpfulness. The cafeteria people, director, was very friendly and professional. Food was excellent. Want to come back. Bud and Barbara Pool

5  Thank eurafuffy
debbieclark, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!

It is awesome to hear great things about our staff!

Hope to see you again at your "Home away from Home"