“Good food good place”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Its a regular for us,never had a bad meal. The family has been in our area for years, every venue has been outstanding. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went for lunch with my brother after he picked me up at the airport. Was seated right away even though it was lunchtime. Service was quick and she was very pleasant. Food was good enough that I'd probably go back again next time I visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went here with my cousins for lunch and though we where a group of five they sat us right away. The service was excellent and quick and our waiter had a good sense of humor. The food was good as well, I ordered the cal zone which was very good but took awhile to get the the food stuffed inside. All of my cousins enjoyed their dishes as well so this restaurant will continue to be a family favorite for get together's.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Normally I have had great success with the food at the restaurant, last night we ordered the house deluxe pizza for take out, the crust was burnt, it looked like the ingredients had been thrown on the pizza, not how it has been in the past, threw out half of the pizza, quite disappointed.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Being a vegetarian, I can only comment here about veg options here. But not to worry, there are enough vegetarian options available compared to other places. And the food is just yummmm :) :)
I had an Eggplant Appetizer and a Spagetti main course (sorry, don't remember the exact names ! ). They were just filled with flavour and goodness. You have a wide selection of wines and other drinks too !
Then comes the most amazing desert I've ever had - the Tiramisu. Just melts in your with and transports you to a heavenly place !