“Great Mexican”
Review of Super Taco - CLOSED

Super Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I love the taquito's here. Awesome value for the food. Don't let the outside deter you. The churros are a great treat to go after lunch.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

We met for a friendly business lunch and I was skeptical of the storefront location and order-at-the-counter requirement. But the food, prices and friendly helpful staff removed the caution.
The carnitas Taco (soft, corn tortilla) was authentic and seasoned just right.
I'll be back to sample other items I saw being ordered. Everything ordered by our party was enjoyed.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

This hidden Mexican restaurant is quite the delite. It is a small fast Mexican place, not a fine proper sit down but still a decent atmosphere. I had a fair experience there. You put in your order at the counter and whitin 10 minutes your food is ready. The food for the time prepared and the price, is excellent! If you are looking for a good burrito or median fast, than this is the place to go!

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Super taco is one of those places that I love to find. They serve some Mexican food done for Americans, but the more interesting items are the more Mexican style dishes. Tacos with just cilantro and onions are very good. I had barbacoa and chorizo and thought both of them outstanding. My Mother had tamales which were stuffed with meat and cheese with very little masa, perfect!!!
The pricing couldn't be more fair, two of us ate until we were full for less that $13.00 for dinner, hard to beat that!!!
If you're looking for atmosphere or some place to impress someone, look further. This little restaurant in a strip mall has a walk up counter to order your food and pick it up. Instead come here for the food, I was very happy when I left!!

Reviewed 17 April 2016

This smallish restaurant is located off to the left side in a "strip mall" of buildings near Wal-Mart on Pine Island Road. I had seen the teenagers out in front waving signs to bring in the customers for at least a year now. I figured it would be a cheap eats place with ordinary fare, but I was intrigued enough to finally stop by. I am really glad I did! My friend had a plate of tortilla chips and salsa with a dish of their shredded chicken soup. I had the chicken flautas. We were both REALLY pleasantly surprised. The food is good, and quite inexpensive. The servings were ample and we were full by the time we finished. This is a great find, and I will be back. It is hard to find but turn in to the Wal-Mart mall on Pine Island Road near the credit union, and turn LEFT. Keep looking along the storefronts to the left. You will find it. I am sorry I waited this long.