“Great tacos and burritos”
Review of Super Taco - CLOSED

Super Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I eat at Super Taco about 3 times a month. Food is always fresh, shells are homemade. We get steak burritos loaded add jalepano and cilantro. Sometime just soft corn shell tacos with steak, cheese and cilantro. Always delicious. Just a simple place with friendly staff.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Have eaten here a dozen times and the food is always fresh, hot, and excellent! Try the fresh made guacamole! Its great. The service is always super fast and it is always clean inside.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Best Mexican food, staff and red sauce you will ever find. We go there once a week and the food is always very consistent. Thank you keep up the excellent work.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I love the taquito's here. Awesome value for the food. Don't let the outside deter you. The churros are a great treat to go after lunch.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

We met for a friendly business lunch and I was skeptical of the storefront location and order-at-the-counter requirement. But the food, prices and friendly helpful staff removed the caution.
The carnitas Taco (soft, corn tortilla) was authentic and seasoned just right.
I'll be back to sample other items I saw being ordered. Everything ordered by our party was enjoyed.