“Good food, okay service, but extra charge for condiment. That ruined it for me.”
Review of Super Taco - CLOSED

Super Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Ordered three taco dinner to go today. I was not offered salsa, but I saw the restaurant had a salsa station with little cups out for patrons eating in. I asked the older gentleman who took my order for lids for the cups so I could get some condiments, salsa for my tacos. He told me the salsa was not for to go orders and that I could have one small cup of pre packaged salsa with this order. If I wanted more than one individual cup, it would be 50 cents each. Condiments should be free with a meal. If McDonald's charged me for mustard on my burger I would feel the same way. It is ridiculous to charge extra for salsa. There are 4 other Mexican Restqaurants within 2 miles of this location and I will visit those instead. That is why I went from 5 to 2 stars.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

ill make this quick and painless...just do yourself a favor and go there and fill your belly!! we must have arrived just before the rush because we were 2 of the 5 people there when we arrived and by the time we finished, at least 10 others came and ordered...the price was great for the food and the food tasted like some awesome home cooking Mi Tia used to make for me...just go, eat and be happy!!

Reviewed 5 February 2017

2 days ago, on an impulse I stopped 'bout 3 pm at their NEW location! WOW!!!! Had a Fish tortilla .....fried fish with a wondrous pica, in a soft flour tortilla!!! Chips and sauce....all for $3.19!!! Will be back often

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Super Taco, Many Rd., North Fort Myers, FL., Grumbling in my tummy, 2 cents on the food and chit chat. They are still one of the best mexican place around. This time I got hard shell tacos. Very tasty and filling. The house made salsa were good for the taste buds.
As of this writing they have moved into a new location. So there is a bit of confusion at the moment.
BUT over all service is great and food is good.
Check them out.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Drove down for the weekend from Orlando and we wanted Mexican. What a great finding. The food was amazing. We had steak tacos, pork tacos and barbacoa the flavors were truly authentic. The Guacamole was so good and fresh too. Fresh and tasty! The Chicken soup is a must to have. The staff very welcoming and attentive. If you are in the area definately stop and check this spot out!.