“Average Food!! Service was Good”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #159 of 947 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Typical Chain restaurant, food was served hot, it was ok, wife had the chicken and she said it was good. Lots of salt on the food. Not many people there as I know this place has struggled in the past with help. Overall it was ok.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We were out and about so our favorite stop for a salad. Ok service , salad bar a bit messy and place could use a clean up.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Yes, it's very nice at the Ruby Tuesday's in Fort Myers. Yes, their triple prime is one of the best burger values ever. But, it's a chain with mass purchasing and food prep. I'm not a salad bar lover, so I'll leave it to my wife to critique. When I asked her, she told me it was fine. In man-speak, that just means it doesn't suck. I will say that their wait staff is very age-aware. Our population is rather closer to 70 than 60. That helps makes it an OK place to go get an OK meal.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

It is amazing how much improvement can happen when there is someone new in charge. This restaurant is now very busy, thanks to a new General Manager. She is going an excellent job. Plus she allows the larger to-go cups for beverages. Thank you!

My coworker and I had lunch at 1:15 pm and it was very busy! We were sat in the bar area in a booth which was fine. I ordered the sampler trio. That's a lot of food. This is best shared. I couldn't eat it all needless to say! Love their mango iced tea!

My friend got chicken with a huge baked potato and salad bar.

We walked away full and very happy! The server in the bar area, Teri, did an excellent job!

I'll be back sooner!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

The food was delicious. The burger was delicious and the pasta dish that had shrimp in it was great (don't remember the actual dish name) but it was really good. My compliments to the chef The server Anthony was very attentive and was super nice. Ice tea was good too.