“Lunch”

Ranked #158 of 947 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2017

After having just arrived from a trip from the UK we had early dinner at this restaurant which was very busy. We were seated within two minutes . . .

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I️ stopped at Ruby Tuesday’s on a Monday night to catch the football game. I️ first sat at the bar, but after bring ignored by the bartender for 10 minutes (who was laughing it up with locals), I️ asked for a seat in the dining room.

My server Korey immediately came and took my food and drink order. After eating grouper for a week I️ was looking for a change, so I️ ordered the bourbon salmon with broccoli. The food arrived in about 15 minutes and I️ was surprised by the quality. The salmon was perfectly cooked and had a tasty sauce. Broccoli was also properly cooked.

Korey was friendly, helpful, and checked on me a number of times. I️ would definitely return again for the salmon and the good service I️ received (not in the bar)!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Just back from a great trip to St Augustine where we had a nice dinner at a Ruby Tuesday's there, and decided to grab SUnday lunch at he one here. This was nice, a bit dark but the food was good and the service was decent, although a bit too "relaxed" for my taste. Guess it was just weekend relaxation for the employees.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Had a tasty meal here, 10 of us & service was great. Served by a gentleman who was new to his job but did great & was really pleasant. The bourbon salmon was delicious.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We went to the restaurant tonight and had such a nice server. His name was Daryla. Great tableside manner, great service. Our drinks and dinners were perfect. I do miss the cheddar biscuits. We even had dessert tonight - the delicious caramel cake with ice cream.