“Fabulous Find”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cypress Lake Drive
Description: Stillwater Grille is located on the corner of McGregor and Cypress Lake in Fort Myers. We are a family owned business. Stillwater Grille is owned by people who have a passion for great craft beers, fine wines and wonderful all-natural food. We love to eat, drink and have fun. We have three dining areas-outside on our gorgeous patio, in the bar area and in our fine dining room. Come check us out today!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I live near this little hidden gem - you will not want to miss their daily happy hour! They have the best patio with twinkly lights surrounding a wooden deck with a tree - it's gorgeous. Happy hour includes many drink specials, including fabulous and unique martinis. My sister was visiting from Wisconsin and we had a wonderful time with her at happy hour. The appetizers are on special then as well and are so good! I loved the boneless chicken wings, but watch out for huge portions! This is my new favorite when meeting up with friends.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This restaurant is tucked away in an older part of Fort Myers. The patio surrounds a large tree is decked with lights. We enjoyed the varied menu choices—both food and beverages. The service was good but impersonal on a busy Saturday night.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We happened into this establishment and I'm glad we did! We hit the tail end of the lunch period and it was a great deal. I had a fish sandwich that was the largest piece of fish that I had during a two week Florida trip eating lots of seafood. More importantly it was delicious too!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Chicken quesadillas more cheese than chicken, ordered the beer battered walleye, no truffle oil from, got cold garlic mash potatoes, my friend ordered the shrimp and scallops never got his salad...not even salt and pepper on the table, we complain, nothing! No second time.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We had a nice dinner here one evening. Two of us had fish and it was fresh and well prepared. The other member of our party had shrimp & chicken pasta which was very nicely done using fresh ingredients. They have a beer list. The service was fine. The cost/value was fair. The facility while clean was a little dated. However, we went for the food, so we would definitely go back.