“Can’t go back”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

No masks, no further visits. The food and service were wonderful as always but just cannot visit again at this time with no respect for my health or safety. This is the first experience like this in the area. Unacceptable.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (146)

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Absolutely loved my food! The crepes were delicious , the service was spot on and the coffee bar is heaven for coffee lovers! The ambience and charm are an added bonus! Will be back!!

I read reviews about people commenting about no masks. As an avid traveler myself I do my research as to the restrictions that apply. Florida has been reopened at 100% capacity since September 2020 and their restaurants are NOT required to wear masks. Masks are a personal preference. If I go somewhere and I’m not comfortable, then I leave. I don’t bash them on social media. It’s funny that people will travel in a plane 1,000’s of miles with recirculated air but have a problem with a server not wearing a mask. If you are that concerned, then stay home! If you are uncomfortable, then leave!

5  Thank Traveling_with_Boys2
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

NO MASKS really angered me. We stopped on our way to airport, early morning. When given our breakfast, I asked our server and he said servers weren’t required to wear them. I felt very uncomfortable and should have left. We sat outside, which was a beneficial. I stepped inside to use the restroom, was masked and actually felt stared at. Why are some people so careless? I don’t even remember the breakfast.

2  Thank eiozee
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

This is my absolute favorite place for breakfast when in Fort Myers. The cafe is immaculate and has a great atmosphere. Everything is delicious and the staff could not be more friendly and welcoming.

Date of visit: January 2021
5  Thank Cathyjdm
Reviewed 15 January 2021

Not only were there no masks, but also no social distancing. Same outside. Hostess was very rude. She seemed angry that we wanted to sit outside, which was because there were no masks worn by staff. We waited for awhile and noticed that even the tables outside were all clumped together with two empty ones on the perimeter. This all seems so very uncaring when it comes to the pandemic. Maybe a political statement?

Date of visit: January 2021