“Skybar”
Review of Skybar

Skybar
Ranked #2 of 27 Nightlife in Fort Myers
More attraction details
Owner description: Downtown Fort Myers Sky Bar sits on the 8th floor of the Hotel Indigo, in the heart of Downtown Fort Myers. Overlooking the City of Palms, the views are spectacular but that is just the beginning. If you are looking for a refined yet casual and fun atmosphere then there is no better place! Sky Bar features live music and DJ's, weekly specials such as "Wicked Wings Wednesday's", "Thirsty Thursday's Ladies Night" and "Southern Hospitality Sunday's". Wednesdays features $.50 wings and great drink specials starting at only $2, Ladies drink free on Thursdays with a live DJ spinning all the top dance music, and Sundays is all you can drink wells for $15! Stop in and see the great views and great times at the Sky Bar at Hotel Indigo, you cant get any higher in Downtown Fort Myers!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Great place for drinks and a sunset located on the beach perfect place to take your friends from out of town

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Went for happy hour drinks, great vibe, manager had a put off look when we asked to move a high top under cover from light rain. He couldn't care less. Servers and bartenders very sweet. Wells $4, kettle one $5 but can't make a martini for $5, $4 wines, $3 domestic beers. Overall very good

1  Thank Jackman1
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I went to the Sky Bar on May 13, 2017. I was talking to a friend who told me the restaurant on the first floor was good. I got into a steak state of mind. I told my friend I was going downstairs to the Grille Room for a nice steak and be back. At the Grille Room I had a nice Tenderloin Carpaccio for appetizer and the N.Y. Strip for entree, both very nice. I also had two glasses of wine. When I was all done and ready to go back to the Sky Bar, all of the sudden there is a group of young security guards, acting like they own the place, telling me I cannot go back up to the Sky Bar. Why not?, I replied. "Because you are not on the VIP list! I was up there a while ago and just came down to have dinner, I replied. "Yeah, yeah, yeah" was the rude answer from the security. I just answered OK, there are other bars in Fort Myers and Cape Coral. I will never go back to that rude joint and I will never recommend it to anybody.

4  Thank malorav
Reviewed 27 April 2017

A recent Friday and Monday netted two different reviews of an appetizer. On Friday @ 5pm, The tenderloin was to die for. On Monday it was overdone and cooled off when it got to us.

1  Thank DaveDFortMyers
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing view friendly staff make this a place to visit for sunset. Delicious, unique small plates, fun specials. Not your standard fried bar fare!!

1  Thank Laurie R