“Great hotel near the airport”

Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Myers
Ranked #36 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We had a late flight into Fort Myers, so we booked a room at this hotel for ease on the night we arrived in Fort Myers. I wish this hotel was closer to the beach area where we were going. This was a great hotel! We were upgraded to a junior suite, and everything was great about the room and the hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to stay in the area of the airport. None of the other hotels we stayed at were as nice in the same price range.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank djfiowa

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Nice staff, easy check-in,large, quiet rooms, indoor pool, small fitness room which I had to myself, but, the best thing about this location was the very convenient free hotel shuttle to and from the Southwest Regional Airport in Ft Myers. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhonda H
Reviewed 10 March 2012

This lodging has very attractive rooms; mine had ceiling fans in the living and sleeping areas. Very comfortable bed. Quiet, and AC worked well. Very clean in every respect. I can find little not to recommend about the place. There was only one front desk person on duty in the morning when I wanted to check out, so that created a bit of a wait. There had been two the evening before when I checked in. Good location just off the interstate (but quiet in rooms) and near the airport. The hotel was a bit on the expensive side, but the quality is well worth it.

Room Tip: The lodging is perpendicular to the interstate, so no rooms face it. It seemed very quiet since it...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank 513,555
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My trip was last minute, so I didn't get the time to do a lot of research and bargain hunting, but I was very satisfied with my accommodations. The property is clean, the rooms are large, the noise level was minimal and the A/C worked great. (Most important, especially in Florida.) You get a decent complimentary breakfast, which includes your cereals, yogurts, juices and fruits, and of course, the waffle iron. I paid about $130, but I'm sure you can do a little better with some planning.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank jrose36
Reviewed 7 November 2011

We circled for 20 minutes before we found it. It cannot be seen from the main highway and finding it in the dark can be challenging with not signs. The motel is wonderful. It is clean and the room we stayed in was fabulous. We utilized the gym; we were disappointed that we could not use the pool, jacuzzi or gym after 11pm. Breakfast was standard continental, but good.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gator0
JuneFL795, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2011

So sorry if was difficult for you to locate us. We are glad you did find us! Hopefully you will come back and see us again soon. June