Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops
SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$99
US$118
US$109
Homewood
Best Western Airport Inn(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$120
US$129
US$104
Residence Inn
All reviewsshoeless joesclub levelstacy annbell towermovie theaterfront deskfifth floorihg memberpool areabreakfast buffetrestaurants within walking distancebusiness triphome away from homethe entire staffbed was comfortableenjoyed my stayshuttle service
Reviewed 28 May 2011

I had the opportunity to come to ft myers on vacation this past weekend. And from the moment we walked in, til the time we lef,t our stay was nothing but perfect. From the smiling faces of the friendly front desk staff to the fun and entertaining staff at shoeless joes. Everyone there seemed to genuinely want to make my stay memorable, and they succeeded. I gave 5s in all categories except location and value. My suggestions....move the hotel closer to the beach and charge anyone named Brian half price.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Crownefmy, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2011

It is very nice of you to share your kind remarks with us about your weekend stay. We are delighted to hear your found our staff friendly and accommodating and that you had the opportunity to enjoy Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe. It is a popular spot for catching all the games for hotel guests and locals alike. We sincerely hope that when your travles bring you back to Fort Myers you will again stay with us. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 28 May 2011

I have read some of the negative reveiws and I am not sure that those people were in the same hotel where we stayed. This Hotel is clean, the rooms (first visit 1st floor second visit 5th floor) are very nice and spacious, not a suite but we didn't pay for a suite althought they are well appointed with all the necessities that one finds in a nice hotel. The room is cleaned daily and well! The staff goes out of their way to be pleasant! The pool area is clean and very tropical and everything you could want or need is at your fingertips including ice cold bottled water out by the pool. There is a restaurant on site and room service as well as a variety of shopping and restaurant within walking distance. This is a place I hope to return to again sometime because I loved it! I raved about it to my friends after both visits and they too want to visit this place. I am sorry for anyone who was disappointed, maybe they are just never happy. :) Stacey and Anna sorry I only saw you both once, it was not my intent, next time :)

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

It is a real pleasure to hear that you found our hotel clean and comfortable, just as it should always be and we thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. I will be certain to share your kind remarks with Stacey and Anna as they are two wonderful team members. I am also pleased to hear you enjoyed our tropical garden pool. We have tried to give it a resort feel with the compliemntary bottle water available. We will look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2011

Convenient city location yet peaceful resort feel. Beautiful lobby, poolside & room. Great amenities. Enjoyed the complimentary hor dourves & yummy chocolate chip cookies & milk. Great sportsbar. Wonderful breakfast buffet. Outstanding staff. Close, free parking.

Room Tip: Sign up for priority membership to get great perks
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our Club Level louunge. I also was happy to hear you liked our cookies and mild service that we now deliver to each guest room in the evening on our Club Floor. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and we look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2011

I had been to this hotel 10 years ago, when it was a Holiday Inn Select. Now they renamed it Crowne Plaza and I think it raises expectations a little. In fact, the hotel is more a HI than a CP but the staff compensates for the not-so-luxurious rooms by providing with excellent service. The free breakfast for Priority Club Members is a nice and money saving perk.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Crownefmy, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2011

Welcome Back! It is great to hear that you found us after so many years. Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay and I am especially happy to hear you found our staff so helpful and friendly. That is something we work hard to deliever to every guest. I hope it won't be another 10 years before we see you again. We thank you for finding and staying with us.

Reviewed 23 May 2011

I (we) stayed at this hotel for 3 nights roughly 2 weeks ago. I chose this hotel because of its close proximity to everything. Unfortunately once again the online pictures were better than the hotel itself. While the lobby area was nice the room and the hallway on the third floor (where we stayed) was an entirely different story. It was almost as if we were in a time warp, we went from modern sheek to shabby 70's rundown motel in just a matter of moments. We stayed in room 336 I believe and let me tell you this room was not quality at all. If I were a person who planned to spend a lot of time in the room I would have been devastated from its outdated design, chipping paint, analog tv, broken iron, ironing board and probably the smallest bathroom every invented. ONE PLUS had to be the employees they were awesome, always friendly and helpful, we arrived earlier than expected and were allowed to check in by 10 am which was a plus, but now that I look at it maybe a curse had we waited we possibly would have gotten a better room. If you like to be close to shops and restaurants then this hotel is for you, but if your looking for 4 star quality rooms then this is not a place for you. If you are lucky you will end up on the 5th floor which I tried to upgrade to but was told they had been sold out up there for weeks. I hear that entire floor is like staying in a different hotel all together. GOOD LUCK!

Room Tip: Attempt to upgrade to the 5th floor!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review and please allow me to apologize that you did not find the size and decor of our guestroom to your satisfaction. We normally do a better job in meeting and exceeding the expectations of our guests. I was pleased to hear you found our staff accommodating and our location at the Bell Tower Shops a positive part of your visit. We hope you will afford us another try and please feel free to ask for me the next time you are with us so I can make sure you have a great experience.