“Fun, reasonably priced, easy !!!”

Soul Standup Paddle Board Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Soul Paddle boarding is an eco-tour traversing the back bay of Fort myers beach via Stand up Paddle Board. We give tours to beginners and advanced paddle boarders.
Reviewed 20 April 2011

Two adults....both over 50 (LOL) met tour guide Taylor at the Surf Pizza shop. Took a short walk down the street to the dock. After a brief on land lesson we took to the water. We paddled around the lagoon to get comfortable on the board. After a short time, we paddled out to the bay and around "Bird Island." We signed up for the beginner class and tour and had a great time. Taylor provided excellent step by step instruction both on land and on the water. We had a great time.

2  Thank go2ci

Reviewed 15 April 2011

My friend and I tried paddle boarding for the first time. Our guide promised us we would stay dry and we did! His instructions were easy to understand and he let us learn at our own pace. It was great that it was just my friend and I in the lesson. We went out into the bay and saw a pod of dolphins! We just stood on our boards for about 10 minutes watching from about 20 feet away. It was a great experience. Our guide was knowledgeable about the area and waterways. I can't wait to go back and take advantage of their discount!

Reviewed 26 March 2011

We didnt get to see any manatee or dolphin, But got to see some stingray and fish. Very nice time, would go back next year for sure!

Reviewed 7 March 2011

We've been going to SW Florida for 15 years, and always try to include some new adventure for our 4 children. My only regret is I wish I would've seen this opportunity earlier!! I only learned about SUP a few years ago, but was determined to try it since then. Last year's 40 degree temps weren't going to allow it, but this year I went twice! Tony didn't have room for my whole family with only 1 days notice, so I went by myself the first time. I was a little nervous, but Tony allayed those fears right away- we had beautiful weather, went to Bowditch beach area and on the way back crossed the channel to see some dolphins 4 feet away from my board!!
Two days later the whole family went with Taylor, who was very patient with our 8 yr old, who was doing ok but not confident enough to stand. After about 1/2 hour introduction/lessons, Taylor and my husband determined we could stay together better (keeping up with our teenagers) if our youngest rode on Taylor's board. What a great sport! (Tony and SUP!) Our college daughter is there now with a friend, and will be going tomorrow. I recommended it to my brother-in-law's family who are going in April. I hope not too many people do it so he's not too booked up next year for us! Have a blast!
Oh, and if you're hungry when you get back (or before), the pizza at Surf Pie (meeting place to start tour) is yummy!

2  Thank lodestone45
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 February 2011

Soul Paddle was great - my husband and I (newbies to paddle boarding) thoroughly enjoyed our guided trip in the bay of Fort Myers! Taylor made it easy and was a fantastic and extremely knowledgeable guide and Tony was fantastic at setting everything up and being totally enthusiastic for this sport! We had a great time and will definitely be back the next time we are in the area vacationing.